28 | Lovesick Puppy

Chapter 28 - Lovesick Puppy

Marinette's POV:

I felt my cheeks warm up again as Adrien let go of my hand and walked away. My body was beginning to respond to his actions. And I have no clue whether that's a good thing or not.

Day by day, my feelings for him were growing stronger. They were growing so strong that in some cases. It was hard to hide them.

I wanted him so bad, but I had no clue if he had any interest in me. That's the thing that scared me the most.

I entered my apartment and went straight to my bed. I had a lot of things I needed to think over.

Was it possible to lose feelings for someone?

As much as I wanted to be with Adrien, it would be too complicated. We come from different backgrounds. He may be alright with it but I'm not sure his father would approve of me.

He is Gabriel Agreste after all.

Things were just so complicated.

Even just thinking about it makes my brain go crazy.

But I couldn't ignore the butterflies I felt today while I was with him. Today was probably one of the best adventures I'd had with him.

It's a moment I wouldn't trade for the world.

The way he held my arms, when he held my hand. When he caught me those countless times before I could hit the ground.

The small details were the things that made me fall for him even more.

I took my diary out and began writing all of these thoughts down. I spent a long time trying to process and figure out my own thoughts as they were confusing me.

I was getting lost in my own world of thoughts.

After a while of writing, I got ready for bed and fell asleep thinking about a certain someone.

Adrien's POV

I was seriously beginning to fall for Marinette. I've never ever felt this way about a girl before and it's driving me mad.

The adorable bluebell haired girl has made her way to my heart and has healed it without her even knowing it.

If you would've said to me a couple months ago that I would fall for the new girl, I would've looked at you like you were a delusional freak. Now I'm here like a lovesick puppy, falling for a beautiful girl but not having the guts to say anything to her.

I like her so much and it's so frustrating that I can't even tell her my feelings because I simply don't know how to. I don't know how to be good for her.

I've been the way I was for so long, trying to change for her is a process that will take me time. I've slowly begun to stop my old habits but I'm still a 'heartbreaker'.

She's the one heart that I don't want to hurt.

Every time I look at her, I want to bring her close to me and hug her. I want to smell that majestic vanilla scent on her. I want to feel her silky soft skin. I just want to be around her.

Her smile is so bright. It uplifts my mood. Just one glance at her makes me fall for her even more. Her laugh is gorgeous, she has a beautiful laugh. I would do anything to make her laugh and see that cute smile of hers.

I was honestly devastated to have to go back to Paris. I had more things that I wanted to do with her but of course father had to ruin my plans, like he always does.