8 | Friendship

Chapter 8 - Friendship

Marinette's POV

Whilst Adrien was asleep, I decided to go back to school. I knew for a fact that the teachers wouldn't care if Adrien was in their lessons since he does have a good excuse for it.

I, on the other hand, need to be in my classes as I have a future waiting for me. Also I had English class next unfortunately. I don't hate doing English because the lessons are actually quite interesting, it's just the teacher which is ruining the subject for me.

He always gives us homework or quizzes to revise for which is boring. I'm glad we haven't done any essays yet but I know that is bound to change soon since we are going to be moving on to another topic.

Once I finished school, I went back to the apartments with Alya. She decided to drop me off at my apartment. Chloe decided to stay in school to study in the library.

"Girl what happened to you at lunch?" Alya asked with a raised brow.

What does she mean?

Stupid girl, you ditched them for Adrien and didn't even tell them where you went.

Oh.

"Sorry girl, an incident came up that I had to deal with." I chuckled nervously.

"Let me guess, Adrien and Luka had another argument?" She sighed.

"You know it." I shook my head in disapproval.

"Again? It's like the 6th time this week." She frowned.

"I know. I guess they really don't get along and I haven't made the situation easier for either of them." I chuckled again, rolling my eyes.

"You literally have 2 guys arguing over you. Consider yourself lucky." Alya laughed.

"You're acting like no one has their eye on you. You've literally got a bond with Nino." I smirked.

The smile immediately wiped off her face.

Got you.

"Me and Nino are only friends, besides he doesn't see me in that way." Alya frowned.

"You sure about that girl? He looks like he has had his eye on you for a while now." I smirked

"Oh look, we've arrived at the apartments. Time for you to go, see you later." Alya smiled as she unlocked the car door and took my seatbelt off for me.

"Bye girl." She smiled innocently.

I laughed at her before exiting the car.

"This conversation is not over." I laughed.

When I got to my apartment, I unlocked the door and stepped in. I had some things that I needed to get done tonight so I decided to make myself a small to-do list to make sure I got everything done.

You guys already know I love being organised.

I placed my bag on the table and started taking out my school books and work.

I have quite a bit of studying to do today.

Once I put my bag away and put my school stuff to the side in a neat pile, I walked to the couch to check up on Adrien.

He was on his phone. He looked like he had just woken up.

"Hey princess, how was English?" The sleepyhead yawned.

Holy moly that little tired voice of his is cute.

"It was alright. We are having another pop quiz for English. I brought the notes back for English since-"