Get her out

Peter and I have been locked up for what seems like hours now. Hands tied on either side of a post, staring aimlessly out into space. Smee made ones specifically designed so all your powers are shut off whilst they are on. "Hey Pete?" I say to no-one. "Yeah?" He groans back. "How ya hanging?" I joke breathlessly. I see a glint of light and hear a scratching sound coming from the roof of the cave. Soon a hole collapses in, followed by bodies spirting through. All the lost boys cram in a tight pack, circling constantly to look for danger. Obviously their noise doesn't go unheard, and soon all the Pirates are on them. Then the real fight begins. Sword against sword, smashing and clanging. Yells are heard all around as the boys lead the pirate crew outside into the light. Max sneaks up to Peter and I, with a finger on his lips, signalling for us to be quiet. He cuts my binds with a small knife and I kiss him lightly on the nose. Peter picks him up onto his back and we teleport out of the cave.
Outside is chaos. Blood is in the oddest of places. Hooks eyes lock with Peters, then over to mine, and he smiles. I sweep away slowly, before running into a full pelt, grabbing a sword along the way. Another knocks me off my feet, sending me flying. I land in the sand, my eyes filled with it.
I jump up and turn around. Hook is ready and waiting. He attacks first, hitting his sword against mine. He hits, I return. Swerve, miss, knock again and again. "What's the point of killing me?" I scream at him. His eyes fade. "It's the only way." He whines. "The only way to what, exactly." Peter asks back, holding his sword against Hooks neck. "The only way to see Emma is to kill Alex. Wipe her from the story." We are now surrounded by angry pirates. Where are all the Lost boys. I see them asleep on the beach. I spot Tink out of the corner of my eye. "Get her out of Neverland." He says to Tink. I scream, "PETER!" And that's the last thing I see.