First meet

I get a conversation up about kids and trying to get them to wear clothes they don't like (trust me it's not that easy) with Veronica, when I realise that I'm distracted too. I excuse myself and walk outside. I look around for a few minutes and look at my phone to check the time when suddenly a hand grabs me and pulls me out of site. Another hand spins me around so I can see my attacker. "Please don't scream when I let go of your mouth." It's a boy. He doesn't look much older than me, or too much taller than me and has a lean but strong structure. But that's not what I realise first. His eyes are an electrifying green with eyebrows that that basically cannot be described any other way but on fleek. He sports a swept, brown, boyish hairstyle, and I noticed he was wearing a leather and rag attire. He lets go of my mouth slowly, luckily in time before I bite him. "Ok, Alex you are in terrible dan..." I stop him mid-sentence. "Right, first of all, how do you know my name, and who are you?" "Oh, did I forget to introduce myself? My names Peter. Peter Pan." He then puts on this smirk like I'm supposed to be impressed. "Ok, next question, how do you know me?" I ask. " Long story, anyway as I was sayi..." I stop him again. "How do you know me?" I press. "I'm only going to be able to tell you this once, so just listen. Hook is looking for someone to do 'some-thing' and you are his prime prize. He is planning to kidnap you tonight and take you to his ship while you sleep and..." This time Veronica butted in. "Who are you talking to?" "Oh, I was just on the phone."I say as I wave my phone around."Okie Dokie." I look around for Peter. He's gone.