What's your story?

"So what's your story?" Peter asks me. He's already spilled all his lifeline and I've hardly told him anything. "Well, where to start is the problem. I lived in London until I was 4, then My family moved to Greensborne to have a quieter life. I live with my parents, Susan and Scott, in a country house about 5kms from town. My older sister, Emily, is 27, married and is expecting her first child in 2 months. I have recently graduated school and I am into sport, art and song-scoring. There's not much else to tell as far as I can remember. I do feel like I'm constantly forgetting something though. On my 5th birthday, I woke we up early because I was so excited. I ran outside even though it was raining, and saw a little ball of light. No-one believed me, but I swear I saw a fairy. Being 5 I guess no one would believe you." I look at Peter, expecting something out-of-the-ordinary, when he speaks. "I remember that day like it was yesterday. Tinkerbell had a gathering of fairies and it was essential to go. Turns out it was held in your garden. Tink came back to me after the meeting, telling me you had moved to a different place. It was lucky that the meeting was there or I might have never seen you again."