Dance with me

After that everything is a bit awkward. Then Felix gets an idea. " Why don't we play some music?" He exclaims, almost in excitement. The boys all get out these old instruments like banjos and drums. Peter gets out this odd flute that you blow through at the top. It has several holes to blow through and each one makes a different sound. One of the tubby little boys doesn't have an instrument and neither do I say I walk over. " Care to dance? I ask. " Um, I don't know how to." He says worriedly. "C'mon." I say. " I'll teach you." I lead him to the centre of the logs, close to the fire. " Ok, now grab my waist with your right hand and hold my hand with your left. I'm going to hold your shoulder with my left hand and hold your hand with my right." He does the instructions quickly and shakily. " Now, I want you to take one step back with your left foot. You are the man, so you lead me." We sway back and forward and side to side when I realise others have joined in. Peter taps my partners shoulder, ordering him to stop. " May I have this dance?" He looks at me in the eyes. " Certainly." I say back. I curtesy to my old partner and he bows and walks away. Peter holds my waist and I put my hands around his neck. We dance for a bit, doing occasional swerves. Then it's just slow dancing. I rest my head on his shoulder and whisper, " Hey Peter, you know what?" But another load of gun shots drowns out my answer.