Meeting with the Lost Boys

"So, you're the Princess of London that Peters been talking about? Well I can see why. Say Peter, maybe we could share her?" I kicked Felix in the shins for that. " Sorry Felix, she's a no-go zone for you I'm afraid." Peter says. He stares hard at Felix, that way guys look like their serious and joking at the same time. I don't think either of them had realised I was still there. " Right." I said so everyone was listening. " Seems I'll be camping here for a while, so are there any rules?" I have about 20 people jump at once. They all crowd around in a circle, enclosing in around me and start blurting answers. " Yes, never ask any questions about anything." "Never be on time to meetings, dinner or any other important event; promptness in impolite." " Ask for fights whenever you feel the need." " We all shower together so you have to strip with us." When this was about to get worse a little boy who looks about 6 tugs my arm. " don't listen to anything they say." He instructs me. " And why ever not?" I ask quizzically. " Because I like you." He says and walks off.
"Alright, alright, that's enough chat, everyone sit down please!" Peter instructs. All the boys sit down on logs and look at me eagerly. I don't think they've ever seen a girl before. " This is the newest member of the group, Alex. Alex would you like to introduce yourself?" He nods to me. " Ok, hello everyone. My name is Alex which is short for Alexandra and I am 18 years old. I would much like to meet all of you and in doing so I propose we all go around, telling our names and ages so I can get to know you." It starts off with Felix. " Hello, my names Felix and I'm 18 years old." I then hear others boys call out there ages and names, ranging from 5 to 17. At last it's Peters turn. " Hello, my names Peter and I'm 19 years old."