Don't worry

"Losing someone important right in front of my eyes and knowing I can't do anything about it." I think about that. I don't have a chance to say anything else because he jumps off the bench and helps Max to put the vegetables on the roasting tray. After about an hour the roasts are cooked and we serve them on this long, wooden dining table that looks like it's been make from one enormous tree. There are plenty big enough to make a table like this. I find a spot next to Peter and we eat in silence, occasionally smirking at each other when someone says something funny. I clean the dishes with a few other boys when I see Tink is back and talking with Peter. I finish washing and walk over. He looks worried. "Everything ok?" I ask. "Yeah, no sweat. Tink just thought something was bad but it won't happen." He attempts to change his facial expression. "What's this 'bad' then?" I raise an eyebrow. "Well, a few years ago Captain Hooks right hand man, Smee, created a deadly berry called Dreamshade. It's made from typical lacka berries and one other thing that we haven't found out yet. All we know is that Dreamshade has a black mark on one side of the berry and kills you instantly. As far as we know the only cure is to go to the waterfall, but it has Dreamshade bushes all around with thorns that might accidentally prick you and kill you. And wherever there's Dreamshade, our magic is useless, so we can't just fly over it. We thought that it was impossible to get otherwise, but apparently not. Hook is supposedly going to use it against us soon. Obviously, I don't think that'll happen as we've had false alarms before just like this." I look at his face, looking for any other signs. I couldn't see anything. "Alright, I'm going to bed. Are you sure I can sleep on the bed. I was kidding, it's alright." "Yeah, help yourself! I'll be up later." At that, I hugged him lightly and walk upstairs.