Save yourself

*That night on the ship*
Pan senses her almost straightaway. He makes sure the others are asleep and creeps out. He watches as she is lowered into the ship and taken out of the blankets, and then bound to the mast. Waiting until all the men on deck are inside, Peter then makes his move, flying to the ship and sitting next her. He goes to untie her wrists when he realises it's too dangerous; Hook will know that Peter knows about her. Unwillingly, yet forced, he bows his head against hers, and leaves.

*The next morning*
I wake up with a terrible headache. I look around and realise that I'm not on land. I'm on a ship. I also realise that my wrists are bound around the mast. Man number 2, or as I now know him as Hook, strolls over proudly. "Hello love, how are ya this Mornin'? Sorry about the rushed meeting, I really would like to meet your family and all, but this was a lot easier for the both of us, now ain't it?" He has a pirate accent displayed in his voice, but a posh one. Now seeing him in the light, I can see that he looks no older than 30, with eyelined eyes, black bristles and a buzz cut. He wears black, leather pirate clothes without the glamour I had imagined, and one hand has been replaced with a gleaming, silver hook. "Well first off, I'm no ones 'love' and second of all, what makes you think that you can just kidnap me and tie me to your ship?" I spit back at him. Well then he announces, "we've got a feisty one here!" At his crew and then basically explains exactly how he could just kidnap me and tie me to his ship by nimbly cutting 2 strokes on the top of my chest at the left side. Instead of feeling pain, I just kick him, hard, between the legs.