Now we wait

It had now been a week since the pirate meeting and we couldn't be more ready or restless. Everyone has been give a Dreamshade shot and I now knew how to use a bow, quite well to my advantage in fact. Peter taught me how to heal any wound made on the skin by magic. Everyone is bored and we have no idea what to do. I've taught the boys to use the Dreamshade powers properly and I can sleep knowing that Max can jump into a tree in one move if he gets into trouble. The Lost Boys Base has been put into surveillance with one person on each corner, watching at all times on Peters orders.
I wake in the morning with a sudden realisation. The whole time I've been here, I have not had any tooth decay, hair growth or even having to wash my hair. The only washing I've had to do was when I got actual dirt on my body. I ask Peter about this. "Well yes, about that." He says. "Once you come onto this island, all growing stops. You still get hungry and stuff, but all growth is stunted. The only reason I am at the age I am now is because I went to your world every year, the place where you do grow. The last time I went was on my 19th birthday last year and then to see you and warn you this year, but that doesn't count as it wasn't on my birthday. All the lost boys stopped growing as soon as they came to Neverland." That explains a lot. I pull my hair into a messy bun and walk downstairs to breakfast, when the chaos starts.