Saved

Hook picks me up awkwardly. I hear him say, "We'll take her back to camp and see what Pan thinks then." when I realise I'm not dead. I can't be anyway. Maybe I'm unconscious, or in a coma. I can still think fine. Hook, Smee and the rest of the pirate crew, march back to the lost boys base with Felix captured. I lie limp in Hooks arms, with my head hanging and my hair trailing along the ground.
Peter is back at the base with the rest of the Lost boys. He looks at my limp frame in horror but says nothing. "Will you come to me now, Peter? These are the things I do to people who won't co-operate." "Never." Peter says hoarsely. "Fine. You would still have time to save the girl at the healing waterfall, but since you won't obey my orders I will have full time men guarding the place, making sure you can't get in." He then places my body on the ground on my back. They then kick Felix to the ground. That makes sense on why I'm not dead yet. It takes a while for the Dreamshade to kick in. Hooks men walk away, muttering to one another, leaving Peter and the Lost boys with me and my quickly dying body. Peter runs over to me. "She's still got a pulse, but her heart rate is so quick I can hardly feel the individual beats. Go get our last supply." Peter instructs. "Don't you dare stop breathing." I can feel his breaths heaving. I think he's about to cry. I feel my mouth being opened and a freezing liquid is poured inside.