Attack

They came unseen and unheard. The alarm sounded when one of the boys heard a gun crack, followed by the thud of a body connecting with dirt. Max ran inside, screaming his head off. He ran into me as I walked down the stairs, and then buried his face in my chest. "Places!" I yell, almost as a reflex. Peter speeds past me down the stairs, squeezing my hand on the way down. We storm out the door, opening into a world of chaos. There are fires everywhere, probably made from flame arrows, and boys screaming as they try to put the fire out. "CALM DOWN!" I scream. "Remember your weapon!" Luckily the boys were already scared. I see flashes of clothing as they all dart around, taking full advantage of their power. Soon all the fires are put out, but it turns out that that was all part of Hooks plan. To distract everyone and grab me. He and his team come in from behind and go to grab me and Peter. "You to look cute together. Good thing, as you'll be dying together." "What is it that you hate so much about us?" Peter huffs. "Well, for you," he points at Peter. "You were the one that cut off my hand and fed it to the crocodiles." Peter glares at him. "And you," he points at me,"are the reason I decided to grow up. I am your brother. No one knows how, no one knows why. It's. Just. How. It. Is. I am the firstborn and it was my legacy to come here by order of the Shadows. It's all part of a big story called Life. It was written a long time ago and I am part of it. You, Alex, were never supposed to be born. You screwed up the story."