Chapter Fourty Nine ~ Beautiful Baek Baek *~*

Hi ,Im so sad.Should i finish this story.. Tell me please T^T

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Baekhyun's POV]

"Hyung,where going to have dinner"Lay hyung said and i nodded,then get up and went outside to see the others sitting in the couch.

"B*tch Please"Luhan said and we laughed

"What did you say?"Kris hyung asked.

"Nothing~"Luhan said and run away .

"You said something."Kris said and Luhan just shook his head,and Kris hyung chased him everywhere.

"Guys!! "Suho hyung said.

"Lets eat"D.O hyung said.Then we went to the kitchen and eat.

"Appa"Luhan hyung said to Kris hyung,Kris hyung smiled.

"Where's Mommy Jessica?"Luhan(a) Asked.Then we chuckled.

"In my heart"Kris said and we laughed.

"Finish you food"D.O said and we continue eating.

After eating,D.O and Suho hyung washed the plates,while Luhan clean the table and we sweep the floor and the others watched TV in the living room.I went to Zaira's room and saw her playing with her toys.

"Oppa"She called me.

"Yes Baby?"I asked.

"I love you"She said and i smiled and hugged her.

"Me too.I love you"I said and she smiled.

"Lets go some sleep"I said and she nodded.

I put her in bed,tuck her in and kiss her in the forhead..Then she closed her eyes,i stare at her for awhile while caressing her hair.. How beautiful you are? I thought, I wonder what you look like when you grow up into a pretty teenager, Hmmm.. Will you be like me? Pretty ..Lel...

After putting her into a sleep,i stand up and took a glance again at her,then smiled and went out.I went to my room and lay down and sleep.

3am in the morning.

"Hyung ~Hyung ! Wake up"Chanyeol hyung shake me up.

"Wae?"I asked.

"Can you sratch my bed?"He asked and i was shocked.

"PABO!"I said and went back to sleep.

This kid really annoying,who wakes you up in the middle of the night,just to sratch others backs or something.Aish~ -_- Jinjja

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hey,How's the story going? Please though vote and comment,if you think this is a good fanfic.. :) Want more story ? Dont worry there's more..