Chapter Thirty ~ Im back again

Hi, Im back.Just got home from , bonding with my sister in the mall.Just the two of us,it was fun and tiring xD .. So i hope you like this chapter

------------------------------------------------

[Zaira's POV]

The incident was so unbelievable,i had trauma at that incident.. Now im fine,and ready to go the school again,Wohoooo! :)) I pack my things in my pink bag and went down to see my brothers preparing already.I sat in the tall stool,since i cant reach the high table -_- ! Small Problems ~,Tcchh.

"Our baby is cute"Luhan oppa said and i smiled.

"Yes~ Our baby is so pretty ,like me "Baekhyun oppa said doing a cute smile and i laughed.

"Yea,and sexy like me"Kai oppa said,lifting his shirt up then D.O oppa slapped Kai oppa's hand and cover my eyes and laughed.

"Wae?"Kai Oppa asked .

"Zaira is too young,to see those rocks in your body"Luhan Oppa said.Hahahah and i laughed.

"Yahh!!! What about those girly face in you"Kai oppa said back sticky his tongue out and we all laughed.

"Stop it!~"Luhan oppa said stomping his feet and we chuckled.

"Enough. Lets eat,Zaira's gonna be late"Suho oppa said and i grabbed the ham and put it on my baby plate,then eat it.

"Baby you should eat Vegetables too"Chanyeol oppa said and i nodded and grabbed the vegatables and stock them in my mouth :O Hahaha.

"Yeah! Too much oily foods can make your heart weak"Baekhyun oppa said and i smiled with the whole food in my mouth,then Baekhyun oppa pinch my cheeks.

"AHH~~ Kyeopta"Baekhyun oppa ,running towards me and grabbing his phone.

"Selfie~ Time"Baekhyun oppa said ,with took 3selfies with Chanyeol oppa and the others.

"Oh ! Time to go"Lay oppa said and he held my hand and i grabbed my bag and followed Lay oppa in the car,I went first then lay oppa followed. Then we drove to school.As soon as we arrived,i quickly fixed my pig tails and kiss Lay oppa in the cheeks.

"Bye~ Oppa"I said waving at him,then i enter the campus.I saw Janna just ahead of me,She saw me,so she waved at me.I ran to her and hugged her.

"Omo~ Zaira, i heard what happened?Are you okay?"Janna asked worriedly and i laughed

"Ne,Umma!"I said and she sigh in relief.Then the bell rang,and we grabbed our things and ran going to our room,As we enter the room,we quickly sat down and listen.

CLASS STARTED

-------------------------------------

So here's my update, I hope you like it hehehe xD.. Enjoy and vote or comment below ~ TY