Chapter Thirty Two~ Sunday Jogging With Kai , Sehun,and Kris

Hi,Last update I think .Haahahaha,Please Vote xD and comment.Follow me also in Facebook,twitter and more.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Lay's POV]

Its sunday,Me ,Kai ,Sehun and Kris hyung planned to have Sunday Jogging,since its so tiring from our Schedules..Whoooo.. -__-..I check my watch, 4am.. I wear my Jogging Outfit,grabbed my phone and headphones and went down and saw Kai,Sehun,and Kris Hyung.

"Kaja!"I said putting my arms around Kai's Neck then we went out and start to Jog..

"I can run fast as you can"Sehun Hyung said .

"Jinjja"I said and he nodded.

"Ani~"Kris hyung said.

"Wae?"Sehun hyung asked pouting.

"Your a turtle,Pabo!"Kris said with a evil smirk.

"Your a sleepy puppy"Sehun hyung answered back and we laughed .

"Aish~ You guys"Kai hyung said in annoyance.

"HAHHAHA"We all laughed.

We Jog for about 1hour,feels like 48 hours,Joke.Hahaha,I check my watch .5am,We went to the park and rest in the bench.Its sometimes quite here,every spring day.. We rested for awhile.Then i saw two girls sitting,not just far from us.I keep looking at them,cause they keep looking at us.Weird ! O.O

"Hey you guys!"I said they look at me.

"Those two girls over there,keep on looking at us"I said and they also look at the direction where im looking.

"Wait? That's Ella"Lay hyung said and we looked at him.

"ELLA?!!!"We all shouted and he nodded.She's quite pretty and she really look like Zaira.Could should be Zaira's Mother? OMG 0.0 No Way!!!

"Lets go back and tell the others"Kris Hyung said and we nodded and we left and jog going to the dorm

As soon as we arrived the dorm, we call the others and tell them to come here in the living room.

"GUYSSS COME HERE FIRST!!"I shouted and all of them came down.

"Wae?wae?"They started asking.

"We saw Ella"Sehun hyung said and the others look at us shocked.

"WHAT??? WHERE???"Suho hyung started asking.

"We dont know. We saw her looking at us"Kai hyung said.

"We have to catch her."Chanyeol hyung said and we all nodded.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Im sorry if its boring .Please vote and comment..

Story request are allowed