Chapter Thirty Five ~ SM Anniversary Party

[Baekhyun's POV]

Its the day,its SM Anniversary Party,I quickly dressed up and my Hair stylist and Makeup stylist did my hair and make up.. Eyeliner -_- :)) .. All the members are also here in the dressing room.

"Baekhyunnie,you look cool" Kris hyung complimented me and i smiled.

"Always.Cooler than you"I said and everybody laughed.

"What??"Kris hyung said confused and he smiled.

"Where's Zaira?"Chanyeol hyung asked.

"Comfort room"I said and he nodded.

[Ella's POV]

This is the day,I will totally see my daughter,i will not end this day without her smile to me.. I pick a cute dress and fixed my hair and put makeup on and then waited for Mika then we left.

"We should make this plan right ok!"I said while driving going to SM building.

"Okay,I'll try my best"Mika said.

"Hmmmp"I said as we arrived,i parked the car outside and went out.There's lot of guest here.And we entered the building.As soon as we enter ,people started to looking at us. Pfft... -_-

"Ladies and Gentleman,Welcome to SM Entertainment Anniversary Party..The program will start now.So please settled down now.Thank You" The MC said and we sat the very end .

"Okay since everyone is here.Lets start" The MC said.

[Zaira's POV]

Im so excited for this day at the same time,nervous.Wohooo..Hehehe -__- Im so nervous,i feel my hand shaking. People keep on taking pictures and talking and talking.

"Oppa Im nervous"I said to Kai Oppa.

"Wae?Im here"He said.

"Hehehehe"I laughed.

"Wae?"Kai oppa asked.

"Nothing~"I said.

"Oppa,when will this party end?"I asked and he look at me suprised.

"It havent started yet,your asking when will it end."Kai oppa said and i chuckled..Mianhae ~ XD LOL >~<

"Ladies and Gentlemen,Lets meet our CEO AND PRESIDENT OF SM ENTERTAIMENT!!! MR.LEE SOO MAN"The MC said and Mr.Lee soo man appeared in the stage and held the mic.

"Good evening guests! Im welcome,you all here in this big night,and im happy for celebrating this day with you.So please Enjoy the party"Mr Lee Soo Man said and bowed and we all clapped.

"Thank You Mr.Lee Soo Man! Now lets meet our Bands and Artist"The MC said.

"Lets Meet,The most-famous and best Kpop Boy band of all ..EXO"The MC shouted and EXO [ My oppas ] started standing up and saying 'Hi' to everyone.They clapped

'FAST FORWARD-

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Its quite long,so i fast forward.. Hehehe,So please vote and comment.