Chapter Thirty Seven ~ Do I Like Her?

[Chanyeols'POV]

After that incident,last night.Ella was caught and now she's in prison.We sigh in relief,but were worried of Zaira.She cried alot last night,she stop when Yuri Noona slept with her in our dorm,and stayed there to comfort Zaira.. Im a Father then Yuri noona is the mother..WOW! CHANYUL XD Hahahaha,, Do you agree with me CHANYEOL FAN'S ... CHANYUL SHIPPERS... XD ! LEL.. ~.~

"Yeol,what's wrong?"Kai hyung asked and i looked at him.

"Im just thinking of Yuri noona"I said and Kai looked at me with a shocked face.

"You like her?"Kai asked and i sigh

"I dont know.."I said

"Huh?"Kai hyung said confused.

"She's pretty,nice ,kind and caring.She loves Zaira alot,Zaira even want her to be her mother"I said.

"Then,if you like her then confess right away"Kai said and he left.. Confess to her..Confess to her.... How? What Way ? Im So Confused right now..

"You okay?"I looked up and saw Yuri noona , putting down the Glass of milk,that Zaira drank.

"Yuri noona,may i asked you a question?"I said and he nodded.

"Are you ready to have a boyfriend?"I asked and she looked at me suprised

"Hmm! Maybe"She said and pinch my cheeks.And i felt my heart beat fast,What's this feeling? Do i like her? Oh ! No

"Jinjja!"I said

"Wae?"She asked in suprised.

"Nothing"I said and she laughed..Then she went to back to Zaira's Room.

I went to the terrace and look at the night and Seoul Scenery..Its so pretty,like Yuri Noona,Nice like her,Perfect likeher.. Everything on her is perfect,I cant keep my eyes off her..What am i thinking ? Pfft -_-.Aish~ There was a rumor in the Net that im dating Nana Noona of After School.NO WAY!!! She isnt my type... XD But she's pretty and kind..I went to my room and saw Sehun playing in the laptop..

[A/N: Real..Chanyeol and Nana are not dating..Its confirmed ] 

"Hyung, I love you"He said with a flying kiss and i throw a pillow to him.

"Lel"I said and lie down and slept.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

How was it? Should i end this until 5OTH CHAPTER ONLY..If not,then you can request for Book 2.Hehehe,Thank you for you support.Saranghae <3