Chapter Twenty Nine ~ Christmas Day

Another awsome update,play Christmas Day by EXO in the Media,while reading this :)) .Awsome right? xD.

———————————————————————————————————————————————-

Sehun's POV

Now Its December 24,and where going to celebrate Christmas in the Hospital,with Zaira.Its fun,our friends will be all here ^_^ >~< ... Hehehehe ^_^ .... Me and Kai hyung are preparing the food with D.O and Lay hyung.. Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung are playing with Zaira.. Yep,Zaira woke up ,last night.

FLASHBACK

After the incident, happened at 10am,at 10pm in the evening.While watching TV.

"Oppa"We heard Zaira,we all look at her and came towards her.

"Baby are you ok?"I asked.

"Yes,Sehunniee Oppa"She said and smiled.

END OF FLASHBACK.

The others are cleaning the room,are room is special,it has kitchen and bathroom :) ,Ofc there will be a Bathroom.Pabo Sehun! Hahahahah .Then Girl'sGeneration arrived.

"Noona's~!!!"We all said and they waved at us.

"Heyo!"Hyoyeon noona said.

"Hello,Zaira"Seohyun noona greeted Zaira and Zaira greeted back.

[Zaira's POV]

My brothers are so helpful :)),Heheheh! I saw Girl'sGeneration came in..Ohh! There pretty with there Santa hats and Reindeer headband heehehe.

"Hello Zaira!"Seohyun noona greeted me and I greeted back and smiled.

"How are you?"Yuri noona asked.