Chapter Twenty One ~ New Friend

Another Exciting update for you,guys!.. Here's my update for you.. Sorry,i took long to update.. I got busy ,since my Oppa is getting married..Yipeee <3 and im a maid of honor ;) .. Ok too much for that xD..Here it is : ) Enjoy ~

--------------------------------------------------

[Zaira's POV]

Wow! This make me so crazy, I step in the classroom and all eyes are on me.. How great ? Its my second day in this school and still im nervous -_- ..I sat on chair ,at the 2nd row ,2nd column.. Everyone's busy playing,while me im just starting at nowhere... Suddenly,the hometeacher arrived...

"Okay class! Listen"The teacher said and we all looked at her.

"We Have new classmate today.She's the niece of the SM ENTERTAINMENT CEO"Our homeroom announced.. What? SM ENTERTAINMENT ? NIECE ?!!! Oh No!..Then a girl wearing a pig tail hair came in.OMO~ She's pretty >~<

"Annyeonghaseyo! Im Lee Janna"She bowed 90 degrees and smiling to us,then she sat beside me.I smiled and she smiled back..Wow! Hehehe

C L A S S E S S T A R T E D

I went out of the room,then suddenly i felt someone pulled my hand,i look behind me and saw the new girl ,Janna ..I stop and turned to see her fully.

"Wae?"I asked.

"Can i be your friend?"She asked and i was a little suprised,I smiled and nodded.

"Jinjja! Kamsa"She said hugging me and i hugged back.

All day,i was with her.She's nice and pretty and generous too. We been talking and saying jokes together.I look at my watch..O.O 3:50 !! Oh No! Lay oppa must been waiting for me at the parking lot.

"Janna, I have to go! My oppa is waiting for me"I said and she smiled and nodded.Then i left her there,and ran going to the parking lot.Where's Lay oppa's car ? EXO 365.. ! I search everywhere,then i found it.. I knocked at the door,then the driver opened it for me.I saw Lay oppa looking at me madly.. Oh! No.. -_- What did i do? Ugh! .

"Oppa mianhae!"I apologized looking down.

"What took you so long? I couldnt attend the important meeting at SM Building!!"Lay oppa said madly,I felt my tears falling right into my mouth.

"Mi-mianhae"I said sobbing.Then i felt Lay oppa hugged me and pat my back ,I just cried.

"I just met a new friend,and have fun talking to her"I explained to Lay oppa then he broke the hug and look at me,wiping my tears with his thumb.

"Jinjja! Who?Is she or he?"He asked.

"She's a girl,Oppa!"I said.

"Oh! Nice!"Lay oppa said.

"Kaja! The others are waiting for us"Lay oppa said and i nodded and smiled,then we drove to SM Building.After 30 minutes,we arrived.. Lay oppa help me getting down ,then he hold my hand walk inside the building..I saw Baekhyun oppa running happily towards me,then he hugged me ..

"My sweetie is here"He said and i chuckled and kiss Baekhyun oppa in the cheeks.

"How was school?"Baekhyun oppa asked.

"Fine.I met a new friend,oppa"I said happily and Baekhyun oppa was shocked.

"Who?"He asked.

"She's a girl."I said.

"Who?Who?"He asked again,I smiled.

"Secret ;)"I said with a wink and Baekhyun oppa pouted and i smiled.

"Oh! Our Baby is here"I heard Chanyeol oppa's voice,I get down from Baekhyun oppa and hugged Chanyeol oppa and i held his hand and winked :)

"Nae! Kaja!"Suho oppa said,and we went inside the van and drove to the dorm..

--------------

Do you like it?Leave a comment for dedications or requests..If this part need more ideas or i should make it long,just dont hestitate to comment or PM me:) Kamsa! Enjoy :)