Chapter Thirty Three~ Lucky Fan and Bad MC

[Baekhyun's POV]

"Oppa"Zaira called me ,I turned to see her.

"Wae?"I asked and kneel down to hugged her,since im tall and she's small.Still Chanyeol hyung and Kris Hyung are taller than me.. Pfft.Tall guys -__-

"Is Yuri Noona coming?If you going to that fansigning event?"She asked and i smiled.

"Yep! She's over there"I said pointing at Yuri noona,behind her.Then she saw Yuri Noona coming toward us with a smile and Zaira started running goingto Yuri Noona and they hugged each other.

"Umma~"She said in there hugs,Yuri Noona got shocked and suprised when Zaira called her Mom~.So Chanyeol Hyung is the dad..I have a rival eyy,Haahaha CHANBAEK XD..

"Umma,dont leave me?Jebal"Zaira said more in there huggs

"Of course~Umma is here"Yuri noona said comforting Zaira and she smiled at me then i smiled back.

"Ladies and Gentleman,Please welcome the Most-Best and Popular Korean Boy Band of all ,Lets welcome them we a Clap.......EXO!!!"The MC said

We started hugging Zaira and giving her a kiss,before we go outside to meet our fans.Then we show up in the stage,then the fans started shouting,and waving there banners..We all waved back.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are one! We are EXO"We all said and bowed.

"Wow! What a energetic,handsome boys we have"The MC said.

"Can i ask you a question?"The MC said and we nodded.

"Is it true,your adopting a little girl?"He asked.We look at Zaira who's standing behind the plants in the backstage,I smiled then she smiled back.

"Yes"I said and all the fans shouted.