Chapter Fifthy ~ Wedding Day!

Hey this the last part of the story,are you sad? Im sorry ! I hope hindi bitin,but yes its not..So please vote and comment .Wedding trailer in the media.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Chanyeol's POV]

Oh My Gad! This is it !! My wedding day..Im so excited.. Whooo,I wake up early and in suprised ,my hair stylist and make up stylist are here.Fast but ok. :)) I took a shower then sat down facing the big mirror,then my hair stylist starts to fix my hair.. Then i wear my golden suit..Hhaaahaha,then they put make up on me ..

"Hyung,you nervous?"Sehun asked.

"Kinda!"I said.

"Relax! Its your big day"Kai said and i smiled.

"Relax Oppa,Yuri unnie loves you"My hairstylist Janine said and i smiled.

After fixing my self and putting make up to make me handsome,I check my self.I look cool and handsome..Me and my group took selfies together with our hairstylist and make up stylist and with our manager.

"Good Luck!"Suho hyung said and i smiled.

"God bless"D.O said and i thanked him.

"1..2...3 EXO LETS LOVE !!"We shouted and went outside..

This is it! Good luck to me :)) .. Whoooo.

[Yuri's POV]

My hairstylist put my hair into a beautiful messy bun then put make up on me.. I wear my wedding gown then put my vail with the help of my girls :)) I spray perfume on my body then wear my high heels.. I smiled then we took selfies with my girls,and all.

"Good Luck Unnie"Seohyun said and i hugged her.

"FIGHTING!!"We all shouted then went out with the help of Taeyeon unnie carrying my long gown :)) I walk outside the went outside of the dorm then rode in my car,then drove to the church,infront of us is my girl,they went first. Ofc :) Relax Yuri! Yuri~Be happy :)

After few minutes,we arrived infront of the church all of my friends,sunbaenims and more are here,also my parents and my friends etc... I went outside and kiss my girls in the cheeks and my parents too. I sighed and stand infront of the church door..All of them are inside..As soon as the door opened ,i walk down the red carpet holding my boquet..Chanyeol smiled at me,i smiled back.As soon i reach the altar,i bless chanyeol's parents also mine.Then i hold Chanyeol's hand and we went towards the 2 chairs.. We face the altar.

FAST FORWARD

The day was so amazing,After the reception,we proceed to our honeymoon,in New York.. We had so much,before we make a baby ..Haahaha Lol x) .. We went to many places in new york and put the stress and tiredness away.. :)) While holding hands,we look at each other another the big moon.

"I love you"I said and smiled.

"I love you more"He said and we kissed for seconds.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

That's the last,i guess.Maybe not xD :) Hahaha.So please vote and comment Haahahha..Good luck ..I 'll see you soon :)) Bye!~