Chapter Four ~ Omo

Updating hehehe ~ Slow Update <3 .. Hahaha,sorry ^_^... Hahaha,busy penny boarding <3

~~

[ Someone's POV ]

I saw a little girl walking alone in the street, I saw her crying and had difficulty breathing .I think she's scared of me,she's walking to fast.So i followed her,incase she gets hurt.. After a few steps,she suddenly fainted,good thing i catch her.. I carry her in my arms,I quickly bring her to my house,which is just closed to the park.When we arrived at my house,my Mom suddenly panicked,when she saw me carrying a girl.

"Omo~,Sweetie what happened?"Mom asked worriedly.

"She fainted"I said then she nodded.

"Britta,get the warm water and the towl"Mom said to our maid,Britta.

I place her in the couch,and stare at her for awhile,she's so pretty and her face is so angelic then suddenly,the warm water and towl arrived.I dipped the towel in the warm water and put it on top of her forhead. Then place the theremometer in his armpit,then wait for it,then it stop ,I look at the theremometer then i was shock...39.5...She have a fever!! Omo~,Im panicking...Quickly,I carry her and brought her to my room then place her in the bed.. I tuck her in the bed. I just stare at her for awhile,while she's sleeping.After few hours,i felt tired ,so i slept at the couch.

[ Zaira's POV ]

I woke up from the noise is coming downstairs.Hmmm,UGh! My Appa's are really noisy,I opened my eyes and stare at the ceiling for awhile,then i notice the wallpaper of the room,its Bluee........My room was Pink,now its Blue .Did My Appa's change the wallpaper of my room.I sat up then look at the whole room.Omo~,this isn't my room!!!!I shouted,then suddenly ,a guy came running worriedly.

"Are you okay?"He asked..Omo~,He's so cute!! Wait this is not my Appa,Kai ,or Sehun,or Appa D.O or Luhan or etc.

"Who are you ? Where am i ? How did i get here ? "I asked panicking.

"Hey!Hey! Calm Down!"He said in a soft voice.

"Who are you?"I asked again,He sat beside me,so i moved to the side a little.

"Hi,Im Nico Lee"He said while offering his hand for a handshake.

"Hi,Im Zaira Jung"I said and grabbed his hand for a handshake.Woah! He's also Jung..How great ? A cousin ,I guess. -______-

"Where Am I ?" I asked.

"In my bedroom,in my house"He said.What?!!! IN HIS BEDROOM!!!!!! AT THERE HOUSE!!!!!!! DID HE DO SOMETHING TO ME ?!!!!! OMO~ ,NO WAY!!!!!

"DID YOU—-"I was cut off when he said.

"No!No! I saw you last night at the park,after that you fainted so i brought you here,i dont know your house"He said then i sighed.

"Oh~ Sorry!"I said and place my head down in embrassement.What was i thinking ? Ugh! -___________-..

After talking,we went downstairs for breakfast, I met her Mom,Dad which are Mina Unnie and Junghyun Oppa and his 2 sisters and brother,which are Minha Unnie,the eldest,Minzy Unnie and Neil Oppa. They where nice to me and sweet to me. >____< ..

~~
Is it boring ? Sorry,hehehe! Please,Vote and Comment this story ! Please read my other stories my upcoming story,which you will know the title at the next next chapter <3

>AuthorYeolsWife