Chapter Fourty Two~Beach

Bonus chapter xD Heheheheh Please vote and comment

——————————————————————————

Zaira's POV

"Zaira woke up~!!!!!!!!"Chen oppa woke up me up,I suddenly stand up and throw the pillow to him.

"Oppa!!"I said annoyance.

"Mianhae"He said.

"Fine"I said and kissed Oppa's cheeks and he blushed,and he tickle me.,.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OPPPAA -STO-STOP!!!"I said laughing.

"Hahaha OK Ok.. Let's go! "He said.

"Where?"I asked.

"Where going to the beach"He said and i jumped excitedly.

"Jinjja! Kaja!"I said excitedly and he chuckled.

"Ok"He said and i pulled him.

"Where's the others oppa?"I asked.

"Downstairs"He said and i nodded.

As soon as we got down,Lay oppa hugged me and i gasped in shocked.I laughed and Lay oppa kissed me and i laughed and the other oppa's laughed.

"KAJA!!!"We all shouted excitedly.

We get in the van and the driver drove us to the beach.After 40minutes,we arrived ,i excitedly went out and ran in the sand with Chanyeol oppa..

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"We both shouted and we laughed,then we went to the others ,who's renting a cottage.Then we went to our cottage,then put our things to in the long chair then went to Suho and D.O oppa who's ordering food.

"Oh Baby"D.O Oppa said as soon as he saw me.

"Oppa"I said and he carry me and lift me up.

"I want blueberry cheese cake"I said and he chuckled and nodded.

"Kamsa ,Oppa"I said and he pinched my cheeks and i pout.

After ordering,we went back to the cottage we the others are,then we started eating and playing,then Girl'sGeneration came.

"NOONA~~~~~"I shouted happily when i saw Yuri noona.

"Baby"She said and kissed me and i kissed me.

" Come play with me noona"I said cutely and she chuckled and nodded.

We went to the seashore and play in the water,we splash the water together and we both laughed,we start running,and Chanyeol oppa joined,aslo Kris oppa and Jessica oppa joined our game,we played and played.After few minutes,we went back to the cottage and eat.

————————————————————————————

That's my update.I might update more later :)) So please vote and comment.Thank you :)

Saranghae <3