Chapter Six ~ Zaira

Another Update for this day,Heehehe <3 I may be updating my other stories,So i'll update now!~

~~

[ Chanyeol's POV ]

[ Yieeee,My POV ! Thanks Beautiful Author *winks and show abs to author nim* ]

[ A/N : *Dies* :))) ]

--

"Hyung Lets go to mall !" I said to Baekhyun and Kai who are teasing each other.

"GREAT IDEA!"Baekhyun shouted happily and gave me high 5,same with Kai.

"Hyung can we go to mall ?"I asked Suho Hyung and he nodded,we went to our room to where disguise.You know ?Fans and Sasaeng -_- After that we all went downstairs and heard a car beep,we all went outside happily and rode our car and drove to the mall.After Few minutes,we arrived,we went out and enter the mall.Well! Well ! No one,know us ! Hahahah.Wohooo!

"Hyung ! Hyung ! Bubble Tea ~"Kai said while pointing at the Bubble Tea shop,Me and Baek nodded and went to the Bubble Tea Shop . Baek,Kai and Me ordered .. After Ordering,we went to the Department Store ~..

"Hyung Look its cute ! "Baek said while pointing at a Cat Headband.. You know Baek loves Cat headband Like Zaira :) :(

"Lets buy it !"Baek said to me. Ugh!..

"Hyung look,someone already took it "Kai said,then baekhyun turn his head to the Headband and someone was already holding it.. It was a Guy near 18 years old and a little girl like Zaira...WAIT !!! ......... Its Zaira,but who's the guy with her ? </3 My heart crashed ..T^T....

"Hyung its Zaira "I said and they both turn there to head to the counter where Zaira was already paying for the HeadBand .. They Look Happy ? .

"Lets Go !"I said to them,and they nodded.We went to other shops and bought many things and gift for the others..

[ Zaira's POV ]

We drove to the mall,using Nico Oppa's car,after few minutes we arrived,We went out and went inside the mall .Woah~ O.O ...I keep looking at the big mall,its so huge Hehehe ~.. >_< .. Something caught my eye...Its a Cat headband..

"Oppa,buy that headband !"I said to Nico Oppa,He smiled and Nodded.Then we went to the Cat headband,Then Nico Oppa get the headband and we proceed to the counter and paid for it..Then we went to different shop..

"Thank You Oppa"I said to Nico Oppa and He smiled.

"Welcome Aegi !"He said and pinch my cheeks,and i blushed O.O O~O >_____< Stop it Oppa ! Im deeply inlove with Chanyeol Oppa Already..

~FLASHBACK ~

"Oppa its a bunny !"I said..

"Its cute like you"Chanyeol oppa said and smiled..

Omo~ He's so cute ! Hahahah,I pinch his cheeks and kissed his cheeks.

"Lets buy it ! Lets buy a couple bunny "He said and i nodded.

After buying it,mine was the boy,the girl was Chanyeol oppa.Then i named my bunny Yeoliee Cute,then Chanyeol Oppa named his Zairieee Cute..

"Babe promise me,i will be only your boyfriend !"Chanyeol said,i nodded then kissed his cheeks and we played all day long.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Im really close to Chanyeol Oppa,How he is today ? T^T .I hope i can see him ~ Hmmm Hehehee..I miss you oppa!My husband,My Boyfriend,My Baby :)

~~

End of Update ! Sorry if its boring ! But i need to go to Balley Class,Dont forget to comment,vote and share..Annyeong ! *waves and smile* See you later,Readers !!..Hehehe

~AuthorYeolWife