Chapter Sixteen ~ Babysitters

Annyeonghaseyo ! Im back with a new update for you :)..I hope you like this story <3.. Please do ! ^_^ ~_~ Hehehe.. V O T E !

——

[ SEOHYUN 'S POV ] - Special Cast .

Luhan called me yesterday ,telling me that they need to practice for there new comeback and album called MAMA.. Yes ! I got his number last week. So , he told me to babysit Zaira, because there scared of what might happen to Zaira. So i told Yuri unnie and Sunny unnie to come with me,babysit since there great in babies.. Few hours before lunch,we went to EXO Dorm,since there leaving in few minutes. When we arrived at there dorm,i saw there vans outside.

"Oppa~"I said and they all turned at me.

"Oh! Seohyun Noona ! Sunny Noona ! Yuri Noona "Said Tao giving me a hug also with Sunny unnie and Yuri unnie.

"Remember,dont leave zaira alone ok!"Suho hyung reminded us and we nodded and smiled. So they leaved,we all bid goodbyes,then went inside there dorm and saw Zaira watching Puppa Pig.

"Unnie's !!"She started running when she saw us then hugged us.. We hugged her back.

"So what's for lunch?"Sunny asked.

"Yah ! If sooyoung unnie was here,i bet she'll keep asking,for what's for lunch ....? -_-"I teased Sooyoung unnie,and Yuri Unnie Laugh and Sunny unnie pout.

"Luhan and Chanyeol oppa made bread for us and D.O oppa cooked Ramen and Kimchi .Its in the kitchen"Zaira said while pointing towards the kitchen,So we went there to check.

Yep ,there's alot of food here ! We prepare the plates and prepare the food. Zaira sat on the tall stool.I kissed her forhead same with Yuri unnie and we chuckled.

"LUNCH IS READYY~~"Sunny shouted and Yuri unnie startled and was shocked from the loud voice of Sunny unnie ,me and zaira laughed.Sunny unnie hugged Yuri unnie.

We sat on the chair and started eating,after eating we played Rock Paper Scissors .Who lose,she's will be the one to clean the dishes.. Hahah this is fun ! :))

In the end , Sunny unnie lost .So she's going to wash dishes. While us three are watching spongebob..After a while,I check the clock 2pm. So i accompained Zaira to sleep in her room,While us three slept at the living room. EXO are going home at 7pm.

''''''''''''''''

MIANHAE IF ITS SHORT ! HEEHEHEHE... PLEASE V O T E AND C O M M E N T