Chapter Thirty Four~ Waking up the members

Another update ..Hehehe I just watch 'Watch My love from the stars' or is it 'My Love from the stars' and im planning to make a story like that,EXO fanfic or any kind of fanfic,BTS, SHINEE etc. You can comment or pm down ,if you want.. Or a STORY Request is allowed

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Suho's POV]

Its been 1 week,since the Incident,and still there's no news of Ella.I wonder where she is?For the things she done to Zaira,she'll just ran away.. How Pathetic? Little Bastard -_-..

"Suho hyung,you been thinking deeply?"D.O Hyung came and sat beside me.

"I was just thinking,where could that B*tch Ella Be"I said and he sighed.

"Well~ We just need to look for her"He said and i shook my head.

"No~ She should be the one showing up right now.Facing her sin to Zaira"I said and i looked at him.

"Hmmm~ Sleep early.After the day tomorrow,is SM Anniversary"He said and i smiled and nodded.Then D.O Hyung Left.

Look for her..Pft, why would i ? Why would us ? She's not Zaira's mother,or sister or something.She's just a bastard criminal.-_-..Look for her..... Look for her...Look for her.. I went to my bed, and sleep.

IN THE MORNING

[ Lay's POV ]

RING............

RING...........

I push the button of my alarm clock,I look at the time 7am..Gosh~ So early.. I look at the calendar, its 28TH of May.. Hmm~ No schedule.. I stand up and went to Xiumin's bed.Yep~Were roomate.

"Umin hyung~"I called him but still no response.

"Umin Hyung~"I called more.