chat finds out | quacknap

Original idea-

Tw body shaming,panic attack, homophobia

Sapnap was streaming a normal valorent stream nothing special. And he was kind off bored thinking he was going to end soon. "Guys I might end soo-"

He hears the door open and quackity comes in wearing just shorts no tshirt no beanie. Sapnap didn't react quick enough to turn the camera off or even mute.

Quackity took his hands off of the key board and placed them on his own hips. "Hey baby" he says. "Quackity I'm live!" Sapnap screams quackity quickly backs away his hand cover his hair quickly.

"Chat I'm going to end here you do not have permission to use that clip or you'll be blocked and reported please respect our boundaries" he said shutting off the stream.

Quackity was starting at him shocked and frightened. "Oh my god what did I do" quackity said  pacing the room "the whole world knows now"

"Q come here" sapnap said opening his arms quackity walks briskly over to him quickly wrapping his arms around him.

"It's ok it's ok" sapnap soothed rubbing his back softly. "Oh quackity don't cry" sapnap said kissing his head gently. "Sapnap I'm so scared" quackity cried "what are you scared of ducky" sapnap questioned.

"I'm scared people won't like me anymore what if they don't agree what if they are homophobic" quackity cried.

"Quackity trust me I'm sure they support they've been waiting for this to be confirmed I'm sure they won't be mean. I'm not saying their won't be some people that won't agree because there always is ok" sapnap said

"What do you want to do because I have to post about it on twitter ok what would you like me to say" sapnap asked rubbing his hands.

"I don't want that clip to be used because I had no beanie or shirt on I guess but everything else is fine" he said.

@sapnap
Hey guys just wanted to clear some things up ok me and quackity have talked about it and we decided to just come clean.

Me and quackity have been together for almost three years and no Karl is not part of the relationship because I saw a few people saying karlnapity confirmed. But it's just me and quackity ok.

We decided that we don't want that clip of quackity being used in edits or anything else as he isn't comfortable being without his hat and with no shirt on.

Fanart and fanfictions is ok because there always been that kinda stuff. I hope you guys understand and will support our decisions ok.

Thank you
--
QuackityHQ replied--
Love you baby ❤️ thankyou

Karl Jacobs replied--
Congratulations for coming out guys I'm so happy for you I know it can be scary but it will be worth it.

Dream replied--
Whoo quacknap
|
|
George replied to @dream
👀👀

Beecraner_34
Eww why are you guys gay

Florance1096
That's disgusting

--- view all replys---

Quackity was scrolling through the replies on  sapnaps tweet  they started off good then they started to get really homophobic and just plain awful some were even body shaming him from the clip never showing that much skin ever on live.

He started to feel very insecure about everything about himself. And the comments seemed to just get worse until it left him in tears. 'he loved sapnap why does he have to be judged for that' he thought. He stood up and went into sapnaps office where he was working on editing a video.

His sniffling made sapnap turn around at once. "Quackity what's wrong baby" he said taking him into his arms.

Quackity showed him his phone and all the negative comments. "Oh I'm sorry baby" he said holding him tightly rubbing his back in circles calming him down.
"You know it doesn't matter ok they are just looking for a reaction" sapnap whispered in his ear.

"Yeah I know it still hurts though" quackity sniffled "I know it does love but it's ok" sapnap says

"And your not fat your body is so beautiful and even if you were you'd still be perfect ok please don't listen to them" he says placing his hands on his waist.

"I love you sap" quackity says "I love you too quackity"