ED recovery | snf

Tw eating disorder (obviously), hard to eat, hating oneself, insecurity

(not related to first chapter)

George was out of hospital for about a week. He had been dealing with an eating disorder and would faint constantly because of it. He would have trouble keeping his food down after eating that is if he ate at all.

_______________________________

George was sitting at the table growing increasingly more worried about what sapnap was making him. He played with his fingers trying to distract himself from the smells of sapnaps cooking.

Sapnap let the stuff simmer on the pan and came over the George and pulled out a chair and sat next to him. George didn't react he just stared at the ground wet tears building up in his eyes. "Hey, look at me" sapnap said lifting George's chin up. "It's ok don't cry George it will be fine." Sapnap said putting his thumbs on George's face and whipping the tears away. "I promise you'll like it" sapnap said a smile appearing on his face.

Sapnap went back to the pan and plated the pasta he was making and brought it over to George. This had been George's favorite food before he had an eating disorder but had now become a fear food for him.

His tear started again and he cupped his mouth as he stared down. He looked up and sapnap fear in his eyes. "Please just take one bite George I believe in you" sapnap said rubbing his back. George brought the fork to his lips and breathed out tears still falling fast down his face. "I'll do it with you" sapnap said putting some pasta on a fork. George put the fork in his mouth and gagged trying to get it down.

He gagged again once he swallowed and cupped his mouth "keep it down baby you can do this" sapnap said moving his hand up and down George's back. George stood shaking his hands around pasing around the room trying to force himself not to throw up.

"Baby come here" sapnap said taking his hand bringing him back to the table. George put his head in his hand and stared down at himself. "I'm so fat" he muttered to himself. His legs began to shake under the table as sapnap spoke "hey hey hey don't talk about yourself like that ok" sapnap said as George looked up again. "Sapnap but I am I mean look at me I look like a whäle" he said his tears starting in his eyes. "George come upstairs with me" sapnap said grabbing his hand.

They walked into their bedroom that had a full length mirror that had been recently covered. Sapnap ripped the blanket off of it and stood behind George.

You could see both side of sapnaps muscular body on either side of George and sapnap wrapped his arms around his neck "what do you see George" sapnap asked. "Fat" George said his tears starting again. "What do you see that's good about yourself" sapnap said rephrasing his questions "e-em" George said struggling to find an answer. "You can do it baby" sapnap said rubbing his arms. "My fingers I guess" he said they were definitely the thing he liked the most. Sapnap gently placed his fingers in his hands.

"Now what's something you don't like" sapnap said. "Emm my stomach" George replied instantly this time. Sapnap Turned George around picking him up to see his stomach better and peppered it in kisses rubbing George sides "I love it Georgie" sapnap said placing George around to look at himself again. George seemed to feel slightly better about his biggest insecurity. And he smiled for the first time in a long time which made sapnap smile too.

George turned around kissing sapnap, sapnap was slightly taken aback by this but leaned into it anyway picking him up slightly of the ground. "See George" sapnap said turning him to face the mirror again. "It will take some time to love yourself completely but I'm proud of you" sapnap said. "Thank you"

"Do you wanna know what I like" sapnap asked and George nodded giggling softly.
And sapnap slowly kissed George again "you" sapnap said pulling away from the kiss. And George half cringed half smiled at sapnap. "I love you George" sapnap said stroking Georges hair.

"Do you wanna go and try finish eating" sapnap asked and George sighed and nodded taking sapnaps hand and walking down the stairs.

The two sat back at the table and sapnap gave George lots of incooragment to finish eating.

A/n
Hii people's shorter chapter today hope you liked.

Help
Soooo I can't think of anything to write anymore and I need desperate help please send in requests to do anything please I can't think of anything.