swimming pool | dreamnap

Original idea-

Context- sapnap has loads of self harm scars and is very anxious about them hating them infact but dream tells him that they are beautiful and just shows how far he'd come.

Tw sh, voices, hitting, sweating, f slur, extreme OCD.

Characters

Sapnap- he/him 22
Dream-he/him 23

"C'mon sap" dream shouting deciding to surprise sapnap with a trip to a local swimming pool completely forgetting how insecure he was about the amount of scars that littered their body.

Sapnap decided to put on a brave face thinking it would be fine.  The two got in their car to drive there. It was only a few minutes away and they liked driving around there listening to songs and singing along to them.

The arrived at the swimming pool. Sapnap starting to get a little more anxious about it.

They got a changing room together and changed into their swimming trunks. Dream noticed getting increasingly more worried his face saddening every second.

"Hey baby I promise it will be fun alright well only have to focus on each other not anyone of anything else around us alright babe" dream said his hands on sapnaps hips. Sapnap nodded placing his head into his chest for a second.

"Aww baby" he said stroking his head for a second.

"You ready to go in now" dream asked sapnap nodding.

Sapnap walked there with his head down not wanting to see people stare at him.

Dream instead saw lots of people staring some parents even covering their child's eyes staring at sapnaps legs. Dream quickly looked down seeing his legs completely covered in raised lines and burn marks his legs being a mane target during his self harm days.

He was currently 3 months clean and it had been the longest he'd gone when trying to give it up which dream was tremendously proud of him for it.

Dream grabbed sapnaps hand holding it tightly.
"I love you ok" he says "I love you too"

The pair get in the pool.

Sapnap wrapping his arms around dream neck and dream hands around his waist. They were in a corner of the pool.

Sapnap buried his head into dreams chest. And dream held him tightly.

"Hey doll thanks for doing this with me I'm proud of you" he said playing with the ravenettes. Dark curls. "Thank you dreamy" sapnap said.

--time skip--
"I'm just going to head to the bathroom quickly" dream said kissing his head. Sapnap decided to sit at the edge of the pool on a deck chair until he got back just basking in the sun they were blessed with after two weeks of storms".

It was all peaceful not thinking about much just relaxing and enjoying his time.

That was until he felt a shadow lingering over him thinking it was dream he sat up and smiled but his smile faded realised it wasn't dream.

"Can you please cover up your legs" she said rudely. "I'm sorry what?" Sapnap asked.

"Cover up your legs your scaring my children she said gesturing to two small children both in tears.

"No I have every right to be in short in 100⁰ weather" sapnap said fear rising in his bit standing his ground.

"Don't make my husband come over here" she said sapnaps eyes widened.

He saw a very tall strong man approach them. Sapnap pulled his knees into his chest 'dream please come back' he thought desperately.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" He screamed "you should cover yourself up no one needs see how much of an unstable person you are".
He screamed coming closer to him.

'unstable' sapnap thought he wasn't unstable.

"People like you need to be put in a mental hospital or better yet put down you and that faggot boyfriend of yours" he shouted slapping sapnap face.

Sapnap cried out uncontrollable sobs slipping from his mouth.

"You're fucking crying how pathetic are you" he said kicking him in the stomach.

-
Dream came out of the bathroom to see sapnap on a deck chair and a family standing uncomfortably close to him knowing sapnap liked space especially from strangers he speeds up. Rage shot through his body as he saw the dad smack him in the face.

He basically sprinted over to them seeing them kick sapnaps stomach.

"Dream!" Sapnap cried out.

Dream dove for him covering his body.

"What the fuck is going on" dream said.

"You're 'bOyFrIeNd' here won't cover up the mess on his legs and it's scaring my children"

Dream glanced at the children they looked about 9 and 11. "Tell them to get a grip, he is perfect even when he has a few scars and who's you to tell him what he has to do with his body" dream shouts at him.

"PLEASE FUCK OFF" dream shouts pushing the guy away.

"Hey hey darl it's ok it's ok" dream said wrapping his arms around him.

"I think they are beautiful darl ok please don't cry ok babe" dream said sitting down infront of him ok.

"Are you ready to go home sapnap" he asked and felt sapnap nod from his chest before some more sobs escaped him.

"Ok you go sit in the changing room Ill pack up our stuff" dream said kissing his head seeing him walk away to the changing rooms.

On the way back sapnap noticed people giving him weird looks some even making desguted faces at him.

He quickened his pace not wanting to be seen here anymore.

He scrambled into the changing room locking the door. Sobbing hysterically into his hand he knees pulled to his chest.

'hes right you are unstable fucking crying in a changing room' the voice in his said told him.

"Stop it" he sobbed banging his hands to his ears.

"Baby are you in there" he heard dream say in time with a few short knocks. "Y-yeah" sapnap sobbed.

"Can I come" he asked "no" sapnap cried.
"Sapnap please you know I think you are beautiful" he said.

The door slowly opened to see a distraught sapnap on the other side his eyes streaming and his mouth was opened letting out fast sobs.

"Hey please don't cry sapnap, no no no it's ok it's all over now no one's hurting you again sweetheart" he said trying to bring him into his arms but sapnap pulled away, sinking down to the floor again his hands firmly clasped on his ears slightly rocking back and forth.

"Is it the voices again nick" he asked quietly and he saw sapnap nod.

Sapnap has always had bad voices in his head they were the ones who hold him to cut and burn himself and if he didn't something would happen. He had one of the more extreme version of OCD.

"I have your ear defenders if you want them" he said seeing sapnap nod he reached into his bag pulling out orange ears defenders.

He slipped them over his ears. Before kissing his forehead.

The ear defenders were more for mental protection making him think he wouldn't be able to here them anymore but it was a voice in his head so it never really stopped it but it made him think it did and it kept his ears safe from constant pressing and ruptured eardrums.

"That's it you're ok now it's all ok, let's get changed yeah then we can go home and cuddle yeah" dream said rubbing sapnaps tears off his face.

The two got dressed and headed to there car driving home it had been a long day and both of them just wanted to be home.

--
Whoo Hoo.

Ok I'm having a bit of a crises I have literally no ideas please give me some!!

Words