hemophobia | karlwastaken

Requested by lovelydraconevile

Dream had always had a slightly more obscure fear. He had hemophobia or the fear of blood he would completely freak out at the sight of it even the smallest drop would send him into a full blown anxiety attack.

The only person he confided in about it was Karl his beautiful boyfriend who he'd been in love with for almost three years.

Karl was completely ok with this and understood dream wouldn't be ok if there was ever blood anywhere and that meant concealing his injuries from time to time.

Once his nose starting bleeding really badly when he was driving with dream.

He panicked and didn't know what to do pretending he felt sick and had to pull over.

He remembered running into the bushes beside the road trying to stop the bleeding and was there for a while.

Dream cared for him when he got back and Karl felt really bad that he had to lie to him.

------

Dream, Karl, sapnap, George and quackity were all hanging out at Karl and dreams house.

It was the 3rd day of their Meetup and Karl had just woken up seeing the time and rushing downstairs to meet his friends.

He went too fast for him brain to handle and he ended up falling forward and slapping against the tile floor his face hitting the ground hard.

"Oh baby oh my god" dream said rushing over to his boyfriend who was splayed out on the floor whimpering.

Karl lifted his face and dream froze there was blood everywhere his nose looked broken and it was pouring with blood.

Dream stood up looking terrified.

"Oww!" Karl whimpered turning over everything hurt.

George rushed over to him helping him sit up. "Oh my gosh Karl ok it's ok" george soothed wiping some of the blood away it splattering on the floor.

Dream whimpered taking a few steps up the stairs.

"Dream what the fuck are you doing your boyfriend's hurt why are bring selfish" sapnap shouted also coming over.

That's really not what he wanted to here. "I- c-can-t" he sobbed.

"D-dream dream darling g-go" karl said hiding his nose as dream bolted up the stairs. Sapnap making a disgusted look.

Karl let out a cry of pain George helping him lean back to lye down on George's lap the intense pain fully kicking in as he cried that soon turned into sobs.

"Do I call an ambulance" quackity asked. "No it's ok I'll drive him in a second but what is dreams problem" George said confused why dream left.

"I don't know why he can't be here for his boyfriend" sapnap said wiping Karl tears Karl not able to hear him from his cries.

"Sh sh sh it's ok don't cry" sapnap said as quackity ran to get ice. Quackity gently placed it on Karl nose gently, Karl letting out a whimper at the contact.

"C'mon we'll take you to the doctors" George said picking him up.

"One sec I'll go tell dream"

Sapnap ran up the stairs bursting into dreams room.

"Bro what the hell!" He shouted "sapnap I c-can explain" dream said through tears.

"Save it! Because Karl is now in so much pain and doesn't have the comfort from his boyfriend that he needs so are you going to get off your ass and come to the hospital with us?" Sapnap asked angrily.