holiday ruined | karlnap

Requested by lovelydraconevile

Ok here me out....

Ok fine it another sick fic ok I'm sorry.

Anywaysss.

Tw vomit, fever

Context-

Karl and sapnap decide to go on a romantic holiday in Greece but it all goes wrong when Karl gets a really bad case of food poisoning.

"You ready to go baby" sapnap called up the stairs.
"Yes!" Shouted his beautiful husband running down the stairs he looked incredible sapnap didn't know what it was but it was just- just something he did that made him always have this glow that seemed to radiate off of him.

"Come on darling" sapnap said taking his hand Karl wrapped his arms around his neck giggling as he swayed with him.

Sapnap pulled the boy into a gentle kiss.

Sapnap carried their suitcases into the back of his car opening Karl's door for him helping him in which earned a small kiss on the cheek from him.

Sapnap ran around to his side of the car flinging the door open buckling his seat belt.

Sapnap put his hand on Karl's soft thigh as they sat in a comfortable silence.

The let their windows down both just thinking about how amazing it will be when they get their.

"Here we are lovey" sapnap said undoing his seat belt running around to get Karls door.

"Oh what did I do to deserve you" Karl said pecking him on the lips quickly.

"C'mon we don't want to be late" sapnap said tapping Karl's noes with every syllable.

Each had one suitcase so they could hold hands as the walked through reception.

They did all the boring bits of the airport checking their bags in then going through security blah blah blah.

The two eventually got to their gate finding seats next to each other but Karl seemed to have other plans.

After sapnap sat down he got on top of him holding him tightly.

"Oh hey there Karl" sapnap said rubbing his sides which Karl just let out a quiet mumble of pleasure burying his face deeper into sapnaps chest.

Sapnap chuckled placing a hand in Karl's hair. "You can sleep love we still have like an hour and a half before the flight" sapnap whispered as he felt Karl drifting off probably tired from the early start and the walking around.

"Flight 131 is boarding now please make your way to the gate" an announcer said.

"Karl baby wake up wake up" sapnap said tapping his shoulder slightly.

"I'm sorry love but we are boarding now you can sleep all you want on the plane.

The two board the plane and found their seat fairly quickly.

The second they sat down Karl curled up into sapnap who put his arm around him.

They were lucky to have not only a full row but there weren't many people sitting next to them.

The second the seat belt sign went off the sapnap pulled Karl onto his lap sitting sideways on the seat.

"Sh sh sh sleep baby" sapnap cooed stroking his hair as Karl settled down his head on his shoulder.

After a while the plane landed. Karl and sapnap slept through the whole thing and we're delighted it went quickly.

The two held hands again through customs and got their bags before getting on a bus to their hotel.