stress | karlnapity

Karl 24 he/him 🏳️‍🌈❤️🖤💙
Quackity 22 he/him 🏳️‍🌈❤️🖤💙
Sapnap 22 he/him 💗💜💙 ❤️🖤💙

Tw fainting, refusing to eat

Karls timetable was getting busier and busier he would leave at around 6 in the morning and come back around 9 or 10 at night before he needed to stream and get other stuff done he wasn't eating or sleeping much. He had dark bags under his eyes and his skin was as white as a ghost.

He would constantly collapse on the floor only to be helped up by one of his sympathetic boyfriends. He was so tired all the time but still felt the need to go to sleep at like three and wake up and six. Explaining it was 'for the grind' and he would sleep once he didn't have stream different events every night. But it never really stopped and hed been saying it for almost 3 months.

This was all killing his fiance's who were desperately trying to get him to take care of himself but he always refused and just ignored them.
--

"Karl baby" sapnap said as Karl got in around 11:00 and went into their bedroom opening the door his fiance's instantly noticing his red eyes and eyebags aswell as being so pale he almost blended in with the wall behind him.

"Karl this really isn't good for you" sapnap said patting his lap for Karl to sit on Karl rolling his eyes but obliging being so exhausted and just wanted his fiance's touch.

"Karl this isn't ok" quackity said "guys I promise I'm fine please I need to stream now" Karl said trying to move off sapnaps lap to go stream but sap held him there tightly.
"no Karl you're not streaming today you need to take a break" sapnap said holding Karl down by his shoulders

"when was that last time you ate mi amor" quackity asked holding Karl's hand gently rubbing it "I don't know like 3 days ago" Karl said still trying to fight sapnap off "Karl?" the two of them sighed disappointed. "Karl you need to eat" quackity said "I'm fine!" Karl shouted winning his fight against sapnap and running into his streaming room.

Sapnap and quackity looked at each other quackity had tears in his eyes he was incredibly worried about Karl. "It's ok sweetheart" he said hugging quackity. "Sapnap it's not Karl not taking care of himself he's so stressed about his job that he's not eating or sleeping, and then he scrolls through twitter and has to see all the things people are saying about him saying he isn't working hard enough and that just stresses him more" quackity said wiping his eyes with the heel of his hand.

"I know I know we'll get though to him eventually" sapnap said patting his back "how about we just try get to sleep now so we can help him tomorrow" sapnap suggested. Quackity frowned but nodded.

The two settled down as they covered themselves in blankets and went to sleep quackity putting his head and knees on sapnap as he pulled him close giving him a quick kiss.

Sapnap woke up again about 3 hours after to the sound of Karl talking to his chat. He decided Karl needed to end and get to sleep now tired of Karl not listening to him and not sleeping when he should be.
He walked into the room and spoke to chat saying "alright guys I think that's enough for tonight"

Karl gave him a look of 'what the fuck are you doing' but didn't say anything not
Wanting to make the chat get the wrong idea already spamming some very sus things like the dirty minded children they are.

Once sapnap clicked end stream Karl basically exploded on him saying "sapnap what the fuck you know I have to do this!" He shouted at him waking quackity up who showed up at the door of his room. "You don't have to Karl you need to look after yourself and sleep ok" he explained.

"What- but-.." Karl said thinking of something to say.

"Karl this really isn't good for you please just come to bed with us please" quackity asked "fine" Karl said not needing much convincing much ever no matter what it was. sapnap picked him up carrying him into their bedroom laying him down.

They fell asleep pretty quickly Karl being exhausted from the day. Karl's alarm went off at 6 o'clock again like every morning usually it didn't wake the other two but sapnap was awake all night thinking about what he was going to do. Sapnap watched as Karl changed and did his hair before going downstairs and sapnap followed him waking quackity up in the process Karl was about to open the front door before sapnap stopped "Karl you have to eat first" he said holding his hand "why should I, I need to loose weight anyway it's not like im doing anything bad" he said "Karl please you're perfect please you have to come eat" sapnap pleaded "no I'm fine jimmy did it and he lost loads of weight" Karl said "Karl that was for a video he wasn't trying to loose weight and he had doctors all around him all the time" sapnap said tears in his eyes now "so it still worked didn't it" he said breaking sapnaps grip and leaving without looking back.

Quackity walked down the stairs to see sapnap staring at the closed door, hearing small sobs he walked up to him and wrapped his arms around him and sapnap turned around and buried his face in his shoulder "I'm so fucking worried about him" sapnap cried sobbing into quackity's shoulder "sh sh sh I know baby maybe we should call jimmy about Karl" quackity suggested "no-no he'd kill us" sapnap sobbed "ok mi amor let's go back to sleep then alright" quackity said holding sapnaps hand as they went upstairs
------------------------------------------------------
Karl was feeling very drowsy on his way up his eyes kept drooping but he forced them open he arrived there at around 8 and met Chris beside their set "woah Karl are you feeling ok" Chris asked "yeah why"
"You just look very pale are you sure" Chris asked looking concerned feeling Karl's forehead "yeah I'm ok where are the others" Karl asked "they'll be here in a minute" Chris said.

They got to work on filming a last to take you're hand off a car wins it, it was Chris,chantler,Nolan,tareq and karl the first few hours went by where nothing really happened but around the fifth hour Karl started to feel really light headed his eyes were drooping worse then ever now and they were only feeding them oatmeal to make the video more interesting. Karl felt his hands tense up he was freezing he was so dizzy his head was spinning just as his hand came off he felt himself hit the floor and passed out "oh my god Karl" Chris shouted diving on the floor beside Karl not caring about his hand jimmy motioned to the cameras to stop before paramedics that were watching ran over to help. chantler, Nolan and tareq were all watching with shocked and concerned faces. The paramedics put a oxygen mask over Karl's face to help him breathe.

Chantler pulled out his phone to call sapnap and quackity "hey you guys have to come quickly" he shouted "oh my god whats happening" quackity asked concerned "somethings really wrong with Karl" chantler says "oh my god we are coming now" sapnap shouts turning quackity's phone off and running to the door and into his car "I knew this would happen". Sapnap said slamming his foot on the gas. "I know bubs he'll be ok" quackity said putting his hand on sapnaps thigh.

He drove as fast as he could to the Mrbeast set quackity in the passenger seat. When they arrived they sprinted in the set to see karl surrounded by paramedics "oh my Lord, Karl" sapnap said running up to him and crouching beside his head were there was room for him and quackity. Karl's eyes started to open at the sound of their voices "sapnap, quackity I'm sorry I didn't listen to you" he said tears formed in his eyes from his pain and his guilt "it's ok baby don't worry about that now ok." Sapnap said stroking his face "how do you feel Karl" a paramedic asked. "Em I'm just a dizzy and lightheaded" he told her. They took the mask off him and gave him water to drink

Karl was eventually allowed to leave and sapnap drove home in silence it was pretty late when they arrived around 8 or something and sapnap made Karl something to eat and set it infront of him "come on Karl you can do this" sapnap said rubbing his back "sapnap I can't" he said staring down at it "yes you can love" quackity said putting his arm around Karl. Karl lifted his fork up to his mouth and took a bite of his food. "I'm so proud of you mi amor" quackity said kissing Karl's cheek.

Karl finished eating with help from his partners and went upstairs for a well deserved sleep

A/n
I'm sooooo sorry this is rushed but I had to get something out so I hope you liked it.

Words 1386