trans George | dnf

Highschool au
George- 18 he/him 🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈
Dream -18 he/him 🏳️‍🌈

Transphobia, panic attack, t slur (not written fully as I'm not trans), humiliation

"What the fuck is wrong with you"

"You're so weird"

"Girl"

"She"

"Why would you want to be trans"

"T*****"

Yep that's what George had to deal with when he walked through the halls of his hell holding back his tears as he walked his hands on the straps of his bag trying to get to his locker when he found it and opened in he found a letter in side.

It was an extremely transphobic letter saying stuff like he should kill himself and other horrendous stuff George couldn't take it he slammed his fist on the locker slight tears falling from his eyes as he quietly sobbed into his locker trying to calm himself down. He looked in the mirror he had in there his eyes were still red but It didn't really matter he always kept his head down anyways.

He sat in his first class it was boring he put his head down on his books as a pillow. The problem is this class had the most transphobic teacher in the School and she would make it very clear "izzy!" She yelled George cringed at the name the hot tears bubbling up again "why are you sleeping in my class girl!" She said "i-i wasn't s-sleeping" George said "yes you were girl!". Lots of people around them started laughing at him agreeing with her.

Dreams pov
I looked at George he was about to go into a panic attack I just wanted to grab him and pull him somewhere quite and hold him but you can't do that, I could see him wincing could see how uncomfortable he was,

3rd person
The bell rang for lunch and the students packed up to leave "izzy can I speak to you please" the teacher said he went up to her "now I don't know what has gotten into your attitude but it's disgraceful, I want you to stop playing dress up and pay attention in my class" "I was paying attention" George said wiping his eyes "no you fucking weren't please just get out of my sight t******" she said and George left chocking back his sobs.

His boyfriend dream was waiting for him outside "it's ok baby" dream said to him "come here" he said picking George up and walking to the bathroom. (There's just one stall in this bathroom) he sat George on the counter "can you look at me please look at me" dream said and George looks up at him "what did she say to you" dream said and he holds George's hands in his hands "she told me to s-stop p-playing dress up a-and she called me a-a-" George cried. "It's ok you don't need to continue I know what she said"  dream said and he took his crying boyfriend in his arms.

"Sh sh sh please don't cry baby it's ok" dream  said and he swayed side to side "I'm here you're ok" dream said George started to calm down in his arms dream could feel his body relax in his grasp.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that" dream said into George's ear "I just wish I could be normal" he spoke his voice cracking "you are normal George your just born in the wrong body"

"I wanna go home" George cried into dreams shoulder "ok I'll go to the office and explain and then we can go home alright" dream sighed

They checked out at the office after explaining and walked until they reached their apartment. (They are both 18 btw)

"Feel better Georgie" dream asked rubbing George's back "I guess but I just hate it so much that no one sees me as a boy" George said "George I have always seen you as a boy from the very start of your transition ok we'll be done with that hell hole in 3 months ok then were good forever" dream said

"Thank you" George said

"Your welcome I love you baby"

"I love you too"

A/n
Sorry it's rushed I'll edit it again but not at midnight 😂