heterocromia | sapnapnotfound

Requested by EggoSoot

Massive trigger warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Mention of blood, cutting eyes, suicide, dysmorphia, mention of blade/self harm.

Any wase. Context- George always hated his eyes like really hates them all his life severely bullied and tormented for it and eventually gets so sick of it he tries to cut out his eye.

Character

Sapnap he/him 22
George he/him 22

--

George has had heterochromia for as long as he could remember and he hated it it made him so insecure sometimes. People called him every name under the sun and once when he was 14 some people tied him down to try and pull out a contacts which obviously he didn't have, all there scraping leaving him with small red marks on one of his eyes and some on his face and eyelid leaving the place around the area red after it healed but it was still sensitive and swollen some part of skin flapping downwards.

The blue one the one he hated the most his brown eye was normal like the one everyone else had but his blue when he thought was disgusting his Iris was fully blue and he had no pupil it was also scarred up pretty badly from the reasons I just mentioned.

He was getting so sick of it at this point he was really sick of it. It didn't matter how many times sapnap told him he looked good didn't matter about he countless therapy sessions and time spent in the mirror trying to tell himself he looked beautiful. He will always hate it.

And these instances of Georges school life didn't help the fact. It all just made it worse. Why couldn't he look normal why does he look like a fucking alien or a monster and all just stuck to him. Even when all these events came of with the principal all the parents of the boys said they were just trying to get rid of satanism. That hurt that hurt like a bullet he was in and out of hospital countless surgery countless Ophthalmologist  appointments so maybe nights where he cried in his parents arms worried he was going to go blind just to be called a devil worshiper and the whole thing be let slide just because his eyes weren't the same colour and he was slightly different. These boys destroyed his life and his confidence.

----
'Eww' George  thought as he looked in the mirror he thought he looked grotesque and disgusting his eye being being so bashed and bruised.  He was at his boiling point by now he was ready to do absolutely anything he couldn't live anymore like this. Getting stared at laughed at he just couldn't deal with it any of it anymore.

He'd been planning this for a few days now but chose today since sapnap was at work and he could be alone.

He thought it's either I die or live and be beautiful. They were his only options and the bith sounded descent right now he wanted to be relieved he'd be doing a child hood dream.

Trigger warning for this bit--⚠️⚠️
He took his scissors and opened them to his eyes. Not hearing the door open behind just as he was about to do it...

Tw over.

"GEORGE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" he heard sapnap say from behind him.

George immediately dropped the scissors turning around to face him looking terrified. "George, baby" sapnap said opening his arms. "Sapnap please I'm so so sorry i-i-" George said wrapping his arms around him.

"Sh sh sh it's ok it's all ok alright" sapnap said.

George breaking down in sapnaps arms and sobbing.

Sapnap picked him up off of the ground holding him on his hip and bobbing him up and down slightly.

Sapnap carried him in their bedroom sitting down on their bed.

"Doll please tell me what wrong" he said and I just cried more and more him holding my hand for support.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry" he sobbed into his hand his legs shacking.

"Darling it's ok please don't apologize love" sapnap said taking his hands off of his face so he could see him.

"Honey you know that could've been really dangerous right you could've died".

"I know! And I don't care anymore I might aswell not live anymore I mean look at me I'm so ugly" George said covering his face again embarrassed of sapnap seeing him even though sapnap loved him so much especially his eyes.

"George. Look at me please, you are not ugly ok for something you had no say about ok, you are not ugly from what those boys did ok, cause personally I think you're fucking stunning ok they are the ugly ones ok because they hurt my George and no one ever will ever do that again" sapnap said getting a very protective voice after a bit.

"Thank you sap" George said wiping his eyes.

"Of course George I don't know what I would have done if you had done it" sapnap said his hands on George's shoulders.

"You look so pretty right now Georgie" sapnap said making George blush and look down "no I don't" George said slightly smiling.

"Yes George you do ok now look at me and say 'i'm so beautiful and I love myself'."

"Sapnap I can't-"

"Yes, you can babe ok I'm right here ok" sapnap said.

"I-im so b-beautiful and i-i- love-myself" George said stuttering almost every words.

"Now say it like you mean it" said said.

"I am beautiful and I love-myself" George said more confident this time.

"Well done sweetheart I'm so so proud of you" sapnap said and George smiled at him.

"Thank you" George said breaking down into sapnap arms sobbing into his shoulder.

"Aww puppy it's ok relax it's alright" sapnap said kissing George on the head.

"Can we cuddle?" George asked through his cries.

"Of course c'mere" sapnap said pulling George onto his lap and holding him close noticing his body relax and he eyes were closed.

"You can sleep if you want doll" sapnap said.

"Mhmm"  George groaned from sapnaps chest.

---

Send in requests pls

Words 1042