I'm a girl | dnf

Requested by harrypotter982 tysm sorrz it took so longg

Tw dysphoria, transphobia

Trans George mtf

Recently George had been feeling something he didn't know what it was, he didn't know what it was and was growing very confused, he starting hating his body hating how un curvy he was and just everything about how masculine he was.

It was almost like he wanted to be a girl? It had just taken over him deeply for almost two years and it had just grown he became obsessed with trying on 'womens clothes' and makeup always in secret as he didn't know how his boyfriend would react unsure if he'd accept it or not.

He had never really understood the term 'transgender' and never thought it would him. But after a while it started to make more sense, the biggest step he'd taken was he changed was changing his pronouns on his Instagram account to 'she/her' and it took him almost an hour to type it keeping changing it back scared of how his friends would react, dream didn't have Instagram so he wouldn't be found out.

The only person who really noticed was his best friend Karl who called him immediately letting George talk out her feelings to him and Karl just listened comforting her when she explained about how she hopes dream won't leave her.

Karl told her it will all be ok and dream won't leave her. George was greatly relieved that she got her feeling at to at least one person on the planet feeling much better after talking to him.

After she completely came out to herself as transfem there was one thing she wasn't sure about was if she wanted to change her name or not. She didn't think she would just yet definitely wanting to talk to dream first.

But athar didn't stop her imagining what it would be like with a more feminine name. But sticking with it as George was a gender neutral name she loved the family origin it had.

But being trans doesn't just come with blissful wondering and thought it also comes with pounds and pounds of dysphoria and George's case it was really really bad.

Faking sick sometimes when she just couldn't bring herself out of bed to get up and live through her dysphoria again it was almost unbearable at some point making her want to just rip her skin off her body.

She was on call with Karl all the time just to talk to him about it Karl suggesting she really should tell dream thinking it would be able to help her.

But George knew he was gay and wasn't into girls so she thought he would leave her.

So instead of talking to dream about it she just pushed down her feelings deep down inside her.

Until one faithful day-

George was going out with Karl as he had offered to take her to get some feminine items such as clothes and different stuff for her hair as she had been growing it out and was now long enough for it to fall Infront of her face and to took behind her ears, aswell as just getting some other bits and bobs here and there.

She thought dream had gone out not seeing him all day so thought it would be fine to dress up a little and it would be her first time out fully presenting as a woman choosing a short black skirt and a cropped black hoodie. And she thought she looked really cute. Also straightening her hair so it fell to almost her chin which she got very excited about how long it was getting deciding to put to French plats in,

She started getting a bit frustrated as it came to makeup not ever really having anyone to teach her or knowing anything about about putting it on.

It just didn't look like the reference she was trying to get, it wasn't typically hard make up just a basic face and black eyeliner. She was confused why it didn't work like it did for the picture.