note | karlnap

Requested by kayeleewastaken🩷

Tw homophobia, transphobia, vomit

Context
Karl's Tran ftm and attend highschool and gets picked on a lot but boyfriend sapnap is here to the rescue!!

Highschool is shit and I think most people would agree with me on that one, it's stressful, it's boring, it can be damaging. People in high school which literally make fun of you for any slight difference that you possess. Why?
Pfff- cause they can.

For Karl that was his sexuality and identity, he was the only openly trans and gay boy in the whole school which made him a big target for bullying.

He dreaded walking through the corridor everyday knowing the stares and slurs will follow him.

Today was definitely one of those days. He kept his head down avoiding any eye contact with anyone he just wanted to get his books and go to class.Why is it so hard?.

"Fág!" "T *" "gay" "disgusting" "die!" Is all he got seriously how hard is it for people to just say hello?.

He got to his locker finding yet again more stupid drawings of him. Wow people are really pathetic.

He walked into his class sitting beside his boyfriend. He put his head on the desk fighting tears.  He delt with the same thing every day but it doesn't make it any less hard.

"Same as usual?" Sapnap asked. "Mhm" Karl mumbled turning his head to look at him.
"Oh I'm sorry babe I'll make it up to you later ok we'll cuddle and watch a movie" he suggested.

Sapnap usually delt with a bit of bullying as well but he was able to stand up for himself a lot more. And it was only a rumor that he was gay he hadn't actually come out yet so it was a lot better for him.

Karl nodded looking up to pay attention to whatever the teacher had started saying. His head slumped onto his hand the teacher going on and on about some maths problems.

He heard sniggering behind him and turned to see some boys laughing at him they had drawn some form of picture. They turned it around. it was him naked with female body parts.

He turned around again tears slipping out of his eyes trying to muffle his cries. He usually got drawings like this but never that detailed and it hurt a lot seeing it.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and he was handed a note. He didn't usually read them but he stupidly decided to.

'You should just fucking die already. You think sapnap loves you? We heard you're fucking conversation. Sapnaps only interested in you because all he sees is the disgusting girl that you are. How about you just go jump off the bridge it would do us all a favour. We know you have a thick ass, there's pictures going round and all, why don't you just stop playing dress up and come down to our house tonight sweetheart we'd just love to see those tits of yours Fág' it read.

Karl covered his mouth with his hand, the note falling on the floor standing up and running out of the classroom, the note making him feel physically unwell.

He ran with his hand over his mouth into the bathroom, throwing a stall door open
He fell to the floor lurching forward his stomach churning and he threw up, He composed himself after a minute the writing on the note fully kicked in.

He sobbed loudly throwing his head back into the door.
He just wished he would be supported in school why was everyone such dickheads just because he was born in the wrong body.
It annoys him so much to no end.

'pictures' what pictures, he hadn't taken more seen any pictures.

He wanted it to just go away where he wouldnt be bullied like this everyday.

There was a knock on the stall door. "Honey you in there?" He heard his boyfriend say.

"Mhm" Karl mumbled wiping his eyes. "Oh baby can I come in please?" Sapnap asked.

"Mhm" Karl mumbled moving out of the way if the door as sapnap came in. "Oh baby it's ok now I'm here I'm here" sapnap cooed.

"Did you throw up babe?" Sapnap asked. "Yes" Karl cried. "I'm so sorry" sapnap cooed putting Karl on his lap.

"Did you read the note?" Karl asked his head in his hands.
"Yes I did none of that was true I love you so much don't forget that and you're not playing dress up you are a boy you were just born in the wrong the body it's not your fault and you incredibly brave for putting up with all of this" sapnap said putting a hand on Karl's shoulder.

"Photos?" Karl cried out again. "I didn't take any what are they talking about?" He asked while letting out sobs.

"Are you sure you want to see" sapnap asked "yes" Karl said wanting to know about this situation slightly annoyed sapnap didn't tell him before.

"I didn't want to show you these i didn't want you to find out, basically someone Photoshopped your face onto a naked womans body" sapnap said showing him his phone.

"No-" Karl mumbled. "Sap- I'm gonna be sick again-" he muttered turning around to face the toilet.

Sapnap sighed pulling his hair up into a ponytail. "Karl I'm so sorry this is happening to you" sapnap sighed trying to comfort him.

"Who's seen that" Karl asked. "I'm not sure baby quite a few I'm afraid" sapnap said kissing his head.

"Oh my-" Karl said digging his head into sapnaps shoulder. "I wanna go home" Karl cried.
."ok you go sit in the nurses office I'm just gonna go get our bags ok?" Sapnap asked helping him up.

Karl stumbled into the nurses office almost collapsing.

"Hello Karl how are you, you don't look good" she asked.
"I threw up-" he mumbled. "Oh no ok sit down ok is sapnap going home with you?" She asked.

"I think so if that's ok" Karl said. "Of course that's ok is your tummy hurting or did something happen are you scared?" She asked.

"I-i got written a note it was really bad i-i em, please I don't feel good" Karl panicked. "Ok relax honey" she said putting the trash can In front of him.

"It's ok Karl" she said sitting beside him.

"Hey baby how are you" sapnap said coming in sitting on his other side. Karl shook his head.
"My tummy hurts-" he whined. "I'm sorry babe I'll get you home ok thank you so much" sapnap said smiling at the nurse before picking up Karl bringing him to his car.

"My baby it's ok we'll get you home now" sapnap said.

Karl fell asleep fairly quickly exhausted from the crying. Sapnap kept a firm grip on his thigh the whole way.

Once he arrived sapnap carried him upstairs and into bed snuggling up to him.

"I love you so much baby" he said kissing his head.

Words 1152 thanks so much for the request ilysmm