George? | dnf

Requested by lovelydraconevile

Context George gets a concussion from hitting his head with Tommy and Wilbur and dream takes care of him.

Tw vomit mentions
Pain killer

George has gone to film a video with Wilbur and Tommy. It was another inflatable water course as they were doing it for the 2nd year anniversary of the video.

The thing about George as like last time he wasn't the best at keeping his balance and constantly fell over.

He remembered vaguely falling one time smashing his head on something hard.

It knocked the wind out of him for a few seconds on his hands and knees gasping.

Wilbur went over to him patting his back as a joke but then realised there was actually something wrong with George helping him sit up properly having one of the lifeguards give him water.

George felt really dizzy after that having to get off and call dream to take him home as he really didn't feel good throwing up in the cubicles before.

"George you alright mate" Wilbur asked coming over to him rubbing his back.

"I don't know" George said staring at him with unfocused eyes.

"Dream should be here soon alright and you can go home and rest ok" Wilbur said helping him up to wait in the car park.

After a few more minutes dream ran towards him.

"Oh my gosh Georgie are you alright Wilbur said you hit your head" dream said his hands on his shoulders

"C'mon hun let's george let's get you home thank you guys so much" dream said picking him up.
--- time skip ---

"George you sure youre alright you were quiet in the car" dream asks looking concerned. "Yeah I'm good I have a headache I hit my head really hard" George said.

"Oh no weren't you on a water course though isn't it soft" dream asked concerned.

"Yeah but I don't know It just hurt it was one of the hard bits" George said rubbing his temples.

"Ok well I'm going to get you some water maybe get tucked up in bed upstairs ok" dream said kissing his forehead.

He went up to bring him water seeing him with his eyes closed but he looked uncomfortable.

"Georgie you ok" dream asked. "Hmm dream hold me" George whined.

"Sweetheart is there something wrong" dream questioned. "My head hurts" he whined into the sheets.

"Oh darling is it that bad" dream sympathised. George nodding his head.

"I feel discombobulated" George groaned.
Dream was about to laugh before he saw the wet tears in his eyes.

"Oh George don't cry babe here I'll tell you what I'll go get you paracetamol and then I'll give you a head massage how does that sound" dream said kissing is forehead gently.

"Yes please" he groaned turning over.

Dream hurried downstairs opening their cabinet which held medical thing.

He grabbed the paracetamol and ran over to fill a cup of water. Hating how long it took for the water to fill up. He stopped it half way dashing up the stairs.

"Oh darling what's wrong" he said seeing George his hands over his ears not sobbing but definitely crying.

"My head really hurts" George cried.

"Honey can I feel your forehead" dream asked stocking out a hand gently putting it in Georges forehead.

"You feel a bit cold Georgie take this ok it will help with the pain" dream said tempting George with the water.

George reluctantly took a sip and then took the paracetamol.

George sat up really suddenly.

"George? You alright?" Dream asked. George's face going white his hand flying to his mouth as his shoulders rolled forward.

"Ok angel come on let's take you to the bathroom" dream said taking George's hand.

"It's ok if you throw up you throw up ok it's fine" dream soothed helping him get on the floor.

George fetched in the toilets his arms shaking his face green and white at the same time. "Sh sh sh it's ok" dream said rubbing George's back.

"Sweetheart-" dream cooed as he George fell into his opened arms.

"It's alright I'll take you to a doctor in the morning alright, but I do believe that I promised a head massage aswell" he spoke trying sound in deep thought his fingers rubbing his fake beard.

"C'mon baby let's go back to bed" dream said but George just turned around retching again. "Oh Georgie it's ok that's it it will be over soon" dream said.

George took his head out and tried to standing up but his weak frame fell landing in dreams arms.

"It's ok sweetheart let's go back to bed ok" dream says picking George up.

Dream sat first then guiding George to sit in between his legs so they were close. Slowly massaging his head gently.

"I'll take you to the doctors tomorrow ok sweetheart" dream said moving his fingers through his hair. George nodded.