hold on- karlnapwastaken

Writing this as the original ship
Requested by Alanapropps I actually love this one

Dream 23 he/him
Sao 22 he/him
Karl 24 he/him

"Oh my god please no please" Karl said collapsing to the floor his phone dropped from beside him making a dull thud as the boy beside it curled into a ball and started to sob and scream at the wall infront of him "why!" He screamed 'she could believe it he could believe it she isn't she can't be' one of his scream carried from his streaming room down to his bedroom he shared with his two boyfriends, making the two men down the hall run to his room.

"Baby what's wrong" dream said running into the room bending down next to him before sapnap came, sapnap noticing Karl's phone still on the phone picked it up and gasped and showed it to dream.

A message from his sister was showing telling him that his mother had passed away.

"Aww honey" dream says wrapping his hands around Karl "sh sh sh its ok it's ok" they both said but still letting the boy cry into them.

Karl's mother was always there for him when he was going through tough times in his life and he felt terrible he wasn't there with her.

------

On the date of the funeral

dream and sapnap had gotten up and found Karl still in bed after they had both gotten ready.

"Karl you have to get up" dream said to which Karl on response was a few sniffles. Dream and sapnap pulled him up out of bed helped him get dressed helped Karl do his make up and hair as he didn't have any motivation to do it himself. The two held Karl's hands the whole way there and through it making him feel safe.

Karl softly cried into dream chest as dream held half his body to his chest as the side watched as his mom was lowered into the ground and sapnaps arms was wrapped around the two of them all looking very white and red eyed they had all loved Karl's mother so much she was always there to help out at home or to cook or clean or would just tell stories.

Karl was very quiet on the way home but tears still rolled down his face and he let out a quiet sob ever now and again. Sapnap had chosen to let's Karl sit facing forward on his lap in the back seat so they could be close. Dream looked back at them ever now and again and his eyes filled with more tears each time.

Karl dug his head into sapnaps chest and cried louder into it. "Sh sh sh I know puppy I know" sapnap soothed as he rubbed his back.

The three arrived home and sapnap carried Karl in and they sat on the couch and dream beside them just holding each other for hours as they cried of sadness.

-------------------

"Karl baby" dream said looking at Karl.

"Mhm" Karl responded taking a drink of the bottle in his hands.

"Karl this has to stop!" Dream said sternly but gently grabbing the bottle and holding it away from him. "Dream give it back!" Karl shouted.

"No Karl it's not good for you" dream said. "Dream ple-ase I need it" Karl said slightly slurring his words obviously drunk. "Baby it's your 4th today if your doing it for other reasons you can talk to us" sapnap chimed in "i-im fine you guys are bein- drami'c" Karl said swaying dangerously and slurring his words again more than ever.

"Karl are you feeling ok" sapnap said as Karl almost fell backwards. Karl mumbled something and collapsed into sapnaps arms as arms around his neck sapnap and dream looked at each other concerned. "Let's go run you a bath ok Karl you'll feel better". Sapnap said picking him up and going upstairs. "Sappy!. It hurts" Karl said being set on the counter. "What hurts baby" sapnap said. "She's gone she's gone forever' Karl cried. Dream and sapnap looked at each other again. Both knowing that Karl was very out of it at this point. "Hey hey hey it's ok" sapnap said still holding onto Karl.

"I don't feel good" Karl said as sapnap picked up a bucket from beside the sink for Karl to throw up in.

---------------time skip-----------------

"You feeling better baby" sapnap asked as he placed the bucket down beside the sink again to wash out later.

Meanwhile dream was busy running a bath for Karl and sapnap. "You ready for the bath darlings" dream asked and sapnap looked at him and nodded before slowly starting to take Karl's clothes off before doing it to himself and the two got in the bath. Sapnap and dream would take it in turns to help Karl when he was drunk while the other would prepare a bath, they had wanted to talk to Karl for a while about his unhealthy habit but there was rarely a time were he wasn't drunk nor crying which broke the two of them inside.

Dream held onto Karl's hands from outside of their bath soothing him softly as sapnap gently washed the boys sweaty hair from behind him.

"Alright karly can you sit up for a quick second so I can get out please" sapnap asked helping Karl sit up off of his chest and then him and dream lofted Karl out and wrapped a towel around him before dream held him bridal style as sapnap wrapped his towel around himself before they walked into their bedroom.

Dream got out Karl care kit for when ever this happens which consisted of a hairbrush, pain killer, nausea tablets, aloe Vera gel (his skin sometimes goes very dry) and a spray bottle of water.

"Are you in pain honey do you want to take a tablet" dream asked and Karl nodded dream took out the tablet and gave it to him aswell as a bottle of water which Karl took. Dream pulled Karl onto his lap and brushed through his hair as he started to doze off on his shoulder and dream softly chucked at him laying him down on the bed making sure he was on his side after he did that he stood up again but heard faint sobs coming from the other end of the room.

He turned to see sapnap almost finished drying his hair and just doing the end of it with a towel at the moment but had tears pouring down his face "aww darling what's wrong" dream said hugging him from behind "I hate seeing him like this" sapnap said sobbing more "all does now a days is just drink and cry and I've caught him smoking out of the window a few times and I just can't stand seeing him so down" sapnap said into dreams shoulder "I know I know I've seen him do it to ok how about we talk to him tomorrow yeah? And make sure he doesn't drink anymore do you think for me" dream asked him making him feel instantly better after he heard dreams calming voice.

"Sar-pna-p why a-re y-you cry-ing" Karl asked "no reason Karl baby" sapnap asked "I don't b-believe you" Karl said sapnap sighed and walked over to him "baby we want to have a little talk with you tomorrow alright ok and we are going to figure all of this out ok" sapnap said to him kissing the boy on the cheek.

--------- next morning -----------

"My head hurts" Karl said shifting in his bed.
"Baby you really shouldn't as much" sapnap said rubbing his back. "Sapnap right honey" dream replied

"Karl me and sapnap have been very worried about you lately" dream said eyes stinging. "What do you mean I'm fine" Karl said "Karl your drinking has completely gone out of plan and it ruining you" sapnap said "I saw you smoking out the window the other day" he added.

"why do you do it honey" sapnap asked "because whenever u do it makes me not be able to think about her anymore". "Hun I know but we can remember the good times about her yeah" "like when she used to stay over and tell the funniest stories, that's a good thing, or when she forgot to add flour to that cake and it ended like a rock, now you go..."

They spent allot of the morning telling good stories about he and it made Karl feel allot better and he almost completely forgot about drinking.

This request took a while to come out didn't itt...... I'm so sorry