travellings hard when ur autistic| knf

Not a request

Tw autistic meltdown (don't know if that's a trigger)

Age regression

"George we'll be late come on come on please" Karl said, Karl always liked to be on time due to his autism and liked sticking to a routine.  "One second baby I just need to get a bag" George said "George we had to be there 10 minutes ago" Karl said starting to face the room. "I'll be down in a second Hun just relax" George "George I can't relax we h-have t-to be o-on schedule" Karl said his voice cracking.

Karl placed the room getting increasingly more worries about the time. He slowly sunk to the floor and rocked back and forth his hands.

George ran down the stairs to see karl. "Oh baby" George said. Running over to Karl who was sobbing really loudly now and kicking his legs around. "Hey its alright it's alright I'm going to go get your head phones yeah then we can just chill for a few minutes ok" George said running upstairs quickly and grabbing them running back down to now see Karl crying harder then ever pulling his hair really hard. "Hey hey hey remember what we said no pulling ok" George said holding Karl's hands. George slipped the headphones over his head.

Karl whined at him a clear sign that he had regressed. "Aww you feeling little honey" George asked. Karl nods his head sadly "aww sweetie how old are we feeling" George asked Karl thought for a moment before holding up 3 fingers then putting one down showing 2.

"Such a small baby" George says Karl grips on to him and let's out another whine.

"Do you need new clothes or-" George asked and Karl shook his head a slight pout on his face "not feeling verbal honey" George asked and Karl shook his head again " aww that's ok let's get you in the car ok" George helping Karl up and walking out to the car.

George quickly picked up his phone texting dream saying that Karl is little and his autism isn't being great to him today.

Dream replied after a bit saying that was fine and they could dom there lights and wouldn't have to do anything to overstimulating.

George put Karl's seat bell for him passing him his favourite plushie for him to hold. "the ride is 6 hours but we can take breaks when you want ok baby" George said and smiled Karl looked up at him before staring as his hands that were shakily picking at his knuckles "you alright baby" George said and Karl shook his head "what's wrong sweetheart" George asked and Karl shrugged. "Do you want to go" George asked and Karl shrugged. "Will we just stay here for a second and see how you feel darling" george asked and Karl nodded.

----17 minutes and 45 seconds later----

"You ready to go" George. And Karl nodded before they started driving. It was around 11 o'clock and the roads were very busy and everyone had there windows down and were blasting music. George became nervous for Karl he looked at him and he was sitting there with a frown on his face flapping his hands. He let out a small whine that got George's attention "yes baby" George said  and Karl pointed at the radio which was on a low volume George didn't even notice it. He turned it off and continued driving.

George was trying to make as little noise as possible knowing Karl was on edge of another meltdown.

They were coming up to the motorway and that was George worst nightmare it would be a miracle if Karl made it through without a meltdown expecaily while regressed Karl usually couldn't deal with that many sounds at once.

about five minutes into it Karl whined more flapping his hands faster. "Too loud too loud" Karl sobbed out. "I know sorry" George said looking for a way to exit the motorway but there wasn't one for a good 50 miles.