why can't we help you | not a ship

It isn't really a ship but karlnap is in this but it's mostly dtk

Requested by honkstruck

Ahh I love sick fic requests <3

Tw. Vomit,blood,denial of sickness, passing out, mention of clubs (bars)

Enjoy

Karl had been sick for a while like badly sick he'd been coughing up blood, throwing up, he'd been dizzy and almost passed out a few  a few times. His friends sapnap,dream and George had been trying to get him let them take care of him but he was way too stubborn to let them help him.

--

"Karl I really think you should go home you look really sick" sapnap said putting his head on Karl's lap.

"I-im fine the d-doctor said *cough* i-it wasn't contagious" he said continuing to cough allot after his throat being raspy and dry.

"That's not the point Karl you need to take care of yourself ok please go home and rest"  dream buts in.

"No I'm *cough* fine it's just a cough" he said.

"Karl literally watched you throw up for 20 minutes straight this morning it's not just a cough" George adds.

"Oh Karl you didn't tell me you threw up" sapnap said putting a hand to his forehead.

"I'm fineee I promise I don't want to ruin tonight" he says,
The group had been planning on going to a club to celebrate sapnaps 22nd birthday.

"No I promise you won't we can do it a different night ok if you're sick alright hun" sapnap says.

"But I'm not sick I'm fine I *cough* promise now come on I need to show you my outfit" he says excitedly dragging them out of the sitting room into sapnaps bedroom where Karl slept.

--

The 4 were almost ready to leave, it was sapnap, George and dream waiting in the hall for Karl who eventually came out of the bathroom looking dazed and exhausted.

His eyes were red and he came out wiping his mouth.

"Karl did you throw up again" dream says. And Karl quickly shook his head.

"Karl please don't lie to us" sapnap said walking over and wiping the rest of Karl's mouth.

"Ok yes but I promise I'm completely fine it's probably something I ate" Karl explains unconvincingly.

"Karl are you sure" sapnap asks rubbing his shoulder

"I'm f-fine I promisee" he said grabbing sapnaps hand

-----

The music was too loud like way too loud as Karl stood alone a few seconds before his friends had pointed to s little dance floor and sprinted off.

But the moment Karl stepped off the chair his head started to spin and he became dizzy and not to mention nauseous basically just gagging inside of his mouth.

Sapnap looked over at him seeing him hunch his shoulders forward and quickly put a hand over his mouth.

"I'm going to go check on Karl it looks like he's about to throw up!" Sapnap said dashing off as the others followed,

"Karl!" Sapnap said catching up to him.

"Sapnap I'm so sorry" he quickly blurted out "I'm going to be sick" he cried his hand over his mouth again.

"Ok sweetheart let's go come on" he said picking him up and bringing him to the bathroom.

He quickly set Karl on the floor in the cubicle.

George ran over to him putting his arms around the brunette whispering sweet words into his ears kissing him on the head a few times.

"Sh sh sh don't cry please it's all ok" George says calming him greatly.

"Now that's ok let's go clean you up" George said picking Karl up and placing him on the counter beside.

Gently he wiped the sweat and and a little bit of blood that he had thrown up from his face.

"Dream could you give him your hoodie. Just so he doesn't have to walk out like that" he said motioning to the vomit all over his t-shirt.

"Yeah yeah of course"  dream says taking off his hoodie and putting it over Karl.

George put his arms around Karl as he had started crying mostly because he was tired but there were other reasons.

"Come on Karl let's take you home, can you walk?" Dream asks and Karl nodded George helped him down off the counter.

He took a few steps towards the door before the dizziness washed over him and he collapsed on the floor breathing heavily as he passed out.

"Oh Karl we need to get you home" dream says picking him up carrying him outside.

They didn't drive because they would be drinking but they kinda regretted that now.

About half way through the walk home Karl woke up in dreams arms.

"Dream whats going on what happened" Karl said panicking.

"Nothing hun you're not well we are getting you home ok" sapnap replies rubbing Karl's head.

"Did I ruin the night I'm sorryy" he whined as dream passed him to sapnap.

"No babe you didn't ok I promise you didn't Karl" sapnap said rubbing his back. As they stepped in the door sapnap setting Karl laying down on the couch running off to get some medicine.

As Karl coughing starting to pick up allot almost retching into his hand.

"G-george can you *cough* help me I-i c-cant breathe" he said struggling to talk.

"Ok Karl oh my god Karl!" George said after noticing blood start dripping from his mouth as Karl started to try spit it out onto his hand.

"Hey buddy it's ok, dream can you get a bucket and tissues please, alright Karl I'm here ok it will pass I promise" he said rubbing his back as sapnap dashed back into the room holding medicine and water.

"Oh my gosh babe" he said putting his hands under Karl's dripping mouth which was starting to stain dreams white hoodie.

Dream came back in aswell putting the bucket on Karl's lap as he spat into it blood splattering the bottom.

"Here babe drink this it might help" sapnap said passing him the water, but almost immediately after he spluttered into it coughing again.

His arms resting on the rims as he held his head some tears splattering to the bottom.

"Oh Karl c'mere" sapnap said picking him up to lay in his lap.

"Karl you should've stayed home" sapnap said combing through his matted and greasy hair with his hand.

"I know I'm sorry I didn't listen" he said curling himself into a fetus holding his stomach.

"Are you ok darling are you hurt" sapnap said.

" m' tummy hurts" he whined burning his face into his chest.

"Let me bring you to bed Karl" dream said picking him up taking him into his bedroom and setting him in bed.

---
Words 1098