the bad kind of revenge | karlnapity

Requested by Jinx_noxi <3

Tw abuse, rape,blood,cutting,fighting,slurs, other crazy shit.

Sapnap and quackity were on their way home from shopping the two barely speaking still filled with rage from their little in counter here's what happened.

Sapnap and quackity were minding their own business looking at random stuff that might be nice to have in their house when let's just say a not so friendly man dressed in black came up to them.

He seemed to know who they were as they approached and tapped on sapnaps shoulder.

The two turned around thinking it was a fan both with smiling faces. That was until sapnap was just slapped across the face. It was so random it caught both of them off guard it sent him stumbling backward being caught by quackity.

"What the fuck" sapnap screamed which was just met with laughs coming from them.

"We don't like what you're talking about online yeah all the gay shit" one said in a voice so powerful it made quackity slightly cower leaning onto sapnap reaching for his hand.

Which again made the boys burst out laughing.

"All this shit about you being in a threesome with the faggot Karl" another cackled. Before they started saying some awful things about Karl. Quackity let out a small whimper at this hating what they were calling his fiance, hiding behind sapnap a bit until he was pulled forward.

"Oh look boys oh no we made the little fág cry fucking pathetic" one screamed into quackity's face before being shoved into the shelves harshly which made him fall to the ground.

"How fucking dare you!" Sapnap screamed now with an angry red handprint on his already red face.

"My love don't get involved" quackity said from the ground still trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah listen to your boyfriend faggot don't get involved!" The seemed to be leader said pulling him up close by his shirt.

"I fucking hate you!" Sapnap screamed pushing him off of him.

"Aww you really think that means anything to us fág, and don't worry we will see you again!" He threatened pushing sapnap and giving quackity on last kick in the face before the sprinted away cackling.

"Here baby let me help you up" sapnap said. "No just let me catch my breath first" quackity whimpered attempting to take deep breaths but they came out as gasps.

"That's ok hun just breathe in through your nose ok" sapnap explained.

"Babe what did they mean by see you again" quackity sobbed. "I don't know bun don't worry about it alright" sapnap soothed rubbing his cheeks.

"C'mon let's just go home"

----
"How'd it go let me see what you got" Karl said beaming as he saw his fiance's walk in.

But he immediately realised something was wrong when he saw sapnap supporting quackity on their way in with no shopping bags.

"My love's what happened" Karl asked concerned helping quackity sit down then sapnap.

"We met some not so nice people in there" sapnap said sitting next to quackity. "What do you mean not so nice"

"They threatened us called us slurs and they kicked quackity so hard he widened himself" sapnap explained slowly.

"Oh my dears that sounds awful did they know who you were" Karl asked.

"S-seemed like t-they did y-your name w-was mentioned a bit" quackity said still about shaky and he was out of breath.