28

FREEN'S POV

Few minutes after I got home, I saw Becky's missed calls. She kept on calling and texting and leaving voicemail but I refused to listen to anything she had to say.

In the evening, as expected, Becky came by. I knew that she would come since I refused to take her calls.

"Freen I'm really sorry. Please, I didn't mean all those things I said to my father. I just..."

Did he buy it?" I asked cutting her off.

"What?" She ask being all confused

"Was he convinced by what you said?" I asked again but she was still confused.

She quickly understood when I burst into laughter. "You should have seen your face just now, PRICELESS!!! Oh my God! That was a fucking mistake. I should have allowed you to finish your apology.

Did you rehearse the apology at home before coming?" I said teasing her while still laughing so hard.

"So you knew that I was just lying to my father?"

"Of course Becky. I knew you were lying"

"So why did you run out crying"

"I was only playing my part in making him believe that you were telling the truth.

By the way, did you really call me your sex slave?" I asked seductively, smiling mischievously as I drew her into the house.

"Yeah, I did call you that. What are you going to do about it?" She replied in same tone, knowing where the conversation was headed.

When it comes to sex, Becky is ever ready. She as horny as hell.

"Oh well Miss Lawd, you'll be punished for that. I'll show you the authority of this sex slave." I said as I slowly locked the door.

"Go down on your knees." I commanded

"Yes, my sexy master" she replied slowly kneeling down while looking straight into my eyes waiting for my next instructions.

"Place your hands on my waist" I didn't have to tell her twice, she was already grabbing my trouser.

"Pull it down" I commanded and she did. "Do you like what you see? I asked as she stared as if she wants to see through my panties.

"Look at me and don't take your eyes off me" I instructed. She tried so much to focus on my eyes but something below was actually drawing her attention.

I could see her eyes losing focus

"You're killing me Freen. please... " she said. I love seeing her beg. I took her hand and placed it on my thigh. She moved slowly up and down my thigh caressing my skin but her hand wanted to touch somewhere else.

"I'm sorry, I give up." She said as she quickly pulled down my panties and married her tongue to my Vagina.

Her tongue sent cold allover my body and instantly, my legs lost their balance.

She continued playing with my clitoris as she slide her middle finger into Vagina. It was so hot. The heat was unbearable and I started taking off my top.

I held onto her head and directed her as I moaned In pleasure. My leg were shaking. I couldn't stand straight and so I directed her to the sofa where I laid down and she continued.

It was so hot. I drew her to myself and kissed her passionately and deeply. Our tongues were at war. We went on for a while and I finally defeated her.

I stood up from the sofa, and made her lie down. "My turn" I said putting on an evil smirk as I slowly moved down, and my hand moving her gown down with me.

I took off her gown and her undies in one draw and I licked her pussy just once. Looking up at her as she let out a certain growl.

Don't stop please.." she said as she looked down and saw me just staring back at her. She so damn horny. Baby wants mommy to quench her hot burning thirst. And that is what I did.

Soon, we were both exhausted, trying to catch our breath after the wrestle. She just laid down on top of me in the sofa with our clothes scattered everywhere in the sitting room.

Sex with Becky is amazing. She knows where to touch, when to touch it and how to make me cum.

She is good in conversation, wit and sex. She is the most perfect human being on earth.

To be continued....