12

FREEN'S POV

I was so angry that Becky is so insensitive to my condition. She made my father resume work even before I got to spend time with him.

I got angry and walked out of her room but I felt a bit guilty. I don't know why but I felt like she was in pain.

Underneath all that arrogance rudeness and unruly behaviour, I felt like she was trying to talk to me but I wasn't listening.

I shouldn't bother myself with Becky. Becky has always been Becky and will never change from being Becky.

So I just went back home and continue living my life like I normally do.

*******************************

Two weeks had passed and my father was fired from his job. He came back home upset but he wouldn't tell me what happened.

He was so angry with me but I didn't know what I had done wrong.

I tried talking to him but he kept distancing himself from me. All he kept saying was "leave me alone, this is all your fault "

I don't understand what I did wrong to get him fired.

Wait did Becky do this? Did she get my father fired because I refused to have sex with her?

She has been drawing herself close to me since we returned home.

She always comes to visit me at home because I didn't move into the LAWD'S mansion with my father.

Most time I pretended not to be at home so that she'd go away and other times, I ignore her throughout her visit. But yet, she kept on visiting everyday.

Could she have gotten angry that I refused to reciprocate her feelings and decides to punish me by getting my father fired?

It kept me up all night thinking. I kept on wondering why my father got fired and what it had to do with me.

I stayed away from the LAWD'S family so as not to get my father in trouble but now I've gotten him in trouble and I don't know what I did to upset the LAWDS.

Is it compulsory to be Becky's sex slave? Can't I have a life of my own without Becky detecting my every move?

"Maybe it's not something I did. Maybe it's because of something I didn't do" I thought to myself

I kept on thinking it over and over and just got more confused about everything.

****************************

Few days after my dad lost his job, the police came to my home and arrested me. They claimed that I'd kidnapped Becky.

What is going on? How did I kidnapped Becky when I haven't even seen her?

What has Becky done again and what did she tell people to make them think that I kidnapped her?

Wait kidnap? Does that mean Becky is missing? What could have happened to her?

"I didn't kidnap Becky. You've got the wrong person. I'd never kidnap or hurt Becky.

You're supposed to be out there looking for her real kidnapper. I'm not the one. Please let me go!!!!!" I kept on screaming as the police dragged me away.

My dad was there but he didn't say anything. He already knew that Becky was missing and he knew that I'd be blamed for it but he didn't do anything and wouldn't tell me anything either.

To be continued....