6

FREEN'S POV

They wanted me to kiss her and no matter what I told them, they didn't budge.

They just wanted to see us kiss. Maybe I really should have just told them that we were just friends and nothing more than friends.

Now what am I going to do. How am I supposed to get out of the situation. If I don't do it then they will know that I lied and they will want to know the truth but then, I can't kiss Becky.

I mean, it's Becky. Even if I dream of kissing everybody in the world, I would never dream of kissing Becky.

What will I do? Why am I in this awkward situation with her? Maybe I should just run.

We could just run back to our cabin and they won't follow us there. But if we do that, we'll still come outside and when we do, they'll ask us to kiss again.

So it's just a waste of time running. We are to stay but what can we do? what are we supposed to do now?

While I was trying to think of a plan, Becky turned me towards herself.

"Let's just do it. It's just a kiss right? let's just do it so that it would be over."

"No! No!! We can't. I mean, for them to believe, we have to kiss but I don't want you to feel like I'm taking advantage of you.

I know that you're not into girls but I am. So when we kiss, I'll be the one taking advantage of you and I don't want to do that."

"Take advantage of me, I don't mind. up until now, I've been taken advantage of you, so you can do that.

Lets just make it really believable so that we don't have to do it again." Becky explained

I can't believe this. Out of everybody in the world, Becky is the person I want to kiss and there's nothing I can do about it.

I held her on the waist with my right hand and drew her to me. And then I use my left hand to pull her face closer and then our lips came in contact.

WOW!!! This is unbelievable. They tasted like vanilla. Her lips I mean. And her breath just turned me on.

Her scent was so seductive. I have never perceived anything like that before.

And she was a good kisser. She drew me in closer to herself and kissed me even harder.

She told me to take advantage of her but now I feel like she's the one taking advantage of me.

Soon our tongues started wrestling with each other.

We were lost in a whole new different world from the one where our bodies were.

Soon, one of girls separated us. I was jolted back to reality so was Becky.

it was like we wanted to do more but we were stopped.

We wanted to rush each other again and continue but we had to snap out of it.

"It's  enough love birds do you want to kill us with your kisses?" One of them said.

"You two should go get a room I can tell that you're back here in each other's cause of here." Another one said.

If Becky and I were all alone, I don't think I would have stopped. And frankly, I don't think she would have stopped either.

It must have been long since she did it with a guy and that is why she wanted me.

I guess she just wanted to get touched and I was available.

She needed it and I was there. It didn't mean anything more than that.

"Alright you've convinced us that you're a couple. But the way you were kissing just now, I hope the both of you don't devour your selves inside room." Another person said laughing
We both looked at each other and Becky turned away shyly.

frankly I was just feeling awkward about everything mostly because of what I was thinking about while kissing becky.

and what my body wanted while we were pretending to be girlfriend and girlfriend.

I wanted to leave from there but I couldn't leave without taking her with me but it was so awkward between us and I didn't even know what to do.

I just held her by the hand and we walked back to the cabin together in awkward silence.

To be continued...