20

FREEN'S POV

I screamed in excitement when I got admitted into WELLINGTON GOLD UNIVERSITY.

And I'm really grateful to Becky but that didn't mean I'd bend to her will.

I already know how Becky felt about me and even though I like her back, I shouldn't be dreaming about romance with a "LAWD"

*****************************

WELLINGTON GOLD UNIVERSITY is situated in phuket and when we got to campus, I decided to make Becky frustrated with me.

When she gets frustrated, she'd hate me and the thought of romance with me, will be a thing of the past to her.

She is a "LAWD", and wanted to reign in campus but I was against it.

"If you want us to remain friends, be quiet and act like a common student of this school."

I instructed and she obeyed me. Allowing me to boss her around as if I'm the boss and she's the bodyguard.

And she beared everything. Which made me feel bad because I knew that she was holding back because of her feelings for me.

I also like Becky alot. And being around her all the time, is just making me fall for her more.

But Becky should know that if I consent to what we both want, I'd be in big trouble.

*****************************

Every single student knew who BECKY was. They knew her as The Young Miss LAWD but since she was quiet, they took it as an opportunity to pick on me.

Royalties of Wellington Gold University were invited to THE PARTY OF ROYALS.

This set of students ain't really ROYALS but their money, fame and power was stupendous. And that included BECKY.

Infact, she was one of the two ROYALS to have a VIP invite.

But when we arrived, I told her to sit down with the common ROYALS, even though an entire section of the hall was dedicated to "BECKY LAWD."

*************************

I went to get drinks from the bar when three rich boys started flirting with me.

They became more aggressive and treated me like a cheap whore who is just there to satisfy their sexual desires.

"Don't act like you don't want it. I'll pay for it. How mush would the night cost?" One of them said to me as the others kept hovering over me.

Touching me inappropriately.

I wanted to leave but one of them dragged me back to himself.

"Where the hell do you think you're going slut? I know you like money. How much do you want?" He asked

I became scared. I didn't know what to do. It won't take me a minute to beat the hell out of all three of them but they are Wellington Gold ROYALS.

If I hurt them, I might as well be dead meat.

"Tell me how much you want for the night." He kept on asking while staring at me lustfully.

The second and third boy did the same, molesting me.

There were many students in that hall and they stared and walked by. But none of them came to help me.

"Fine!! I'll give you a hundred thousand dollars. You're not worth even half a thousand dollars but will give it to you.

So just come lie on the bed and open your legs wide for us all night." The second boy whose erection was already visible said.

I knew that either way, I was in trouble. I won't let them rape me but I knew I won't live after beating those three boys to their graves.

I was already raising up my hand to land the first punch when I heard;

"Where's my drink?"

I turned and she was standing there with her hands in her pocket.

"Didn't I ask you to get me a drink from the bar? Why are you just standing there?" She yelled at me.

I have never been so happy that Becky yelled at me.

The power when she screamed, made them a bit scared but since she's blending in with commoners to please me, they still stood firm on having me for the night.

Becky smiled when she saw this and drew me out of their mist and kissed me deeply and passionately in front of everyone.

"FREEN is mine, she belongs to me"
Becky said.

She looked at them and they slowly backed off, not wanting to see what she'd do.

I couldn't help but get swept away by her display of power and authority.

She took me by the hand and together we went to the section initially made for MISS BECKY LAWD.

Finally, she claimed her territory.

"Why did you do that. Why did you kiss me? People will think we're dating." I said to her.

She just smiled and said;

"You did same at the cabin, I'm just repaying the favour."

To be continued...