21

FREEN'S POV

Becky finally claimed her territory and ruled the school as The Queen Of Wellington Gold University.

And I have never been so proud walking beside her. It wasn't only about the respect she got from other students, they also think we're dating.

Yes! I know I said that I didn't want to be in a romantic relationship with Becky but we're just faking it so there's no harm.

We never talked about the kiss we had at the party, but we both thought deeply about it.

The awkward and silence, felt like the cabin all over again.

I was so happy being in a fake romantic relationship with Becky. But my happiness was cut short when rumours started spreading.

"Look at her carrying herself like a queen. She's just a lowly servant. The moment Becky gets bored and finds a new sex toy, she'll be tossed out into the gutters where she belongs." One girl said

"Really? Are you seriously calling her a sex toy? That's too expensive. She's a slave so address her as such.

She's nothing but Becky's sex slave. She is a slave that follows her master tail everyone". Another boy replied.

When I heard this conversation, I fell off my high horse. Just when I thought we were deceiving everybody about being a couple, they were calling me Becky's slave.

But why am I sad? They're right. I'm nothing but Becky's slave. I should have never dreamed about being Becky's fake girlfriend because people didn't even consider me good enough to be Becky's toy.

They just called me a slave and they are right. I am nothing but a slave to someone from the LAWD family.

*******************************

The rumours kept on growing day by day and I couldn't take it anymore.

When I'm with Becky, they murmur words which I know relates to me being Becky's sex slave but they didn't dare say it out to The Queen Of Wellington Gold University and so she knew nothing about it.

After classes on a fateful day, I was rushing back to meet Becky and to ensure that she is safe when a group of students stopped me and surrounded me.

"Where are you going? One of the students asked.

"Oh! oh!! oh!!! I get it. Your master needs you to satisfy her and so you're running to her as the poor dirty slave that you are." Another continued.

"I'm not a slave to anyone." I said trying to defend myself but my words fell on deaf ears.

"Oh come on, we all know that you're Miss Lawd's sex slave. Don't lie about it." A female student said

"I'm not Miss Lawd's sex slave just let me be." I insisted but they prevented me from leaving

"Okay! Fine we'll let you go after you tell us where you're heading to in such a hurry."

I didn't want to say anything and so the first boy said:

Come on, tell us where you're rushing to."

They kept on insisting and so I said; "I'm going to meet Becky okay? She needs me."

Finally, I confirmed their guesses. "Exactly!! That's exactly what we're saying. She needs you to satisfy her and that why you're going there?"
He said and they all started laughing at me.

I felt embarrassed. I'm a human being just like them. But just because I was born poor, they're being inhuman towards me.

I couldn't bear to keep the secret so I screamed out;

"I'm not Becky's sex slave. We're not even dating and We've never had sex before"

When I said this, everywhere and everyone became quiet and I ran away from there with all of them being shocked.

I didn't mean to say it but I know that it will become the news circulating the entire campus.

To be continued....