40

FREEN'S POV

We keep going back and forth. When I don't want her, she wants me. And when I finally wants her, she doesn't want me anymore.

And we just keep repeating this loop over and over again.

It's exhausting and I'm tired and fed up with the constant back and forth bickering between Becky and I.

At first I woke up from a coma and found out that we were dating but all I felt for Becky was hatred. When I finally start accepting her, she starts pushing me away.

She rudely sent me out of her house and when I'm finally accepting to stay away from her, she's now here begging.

It's like even the universe is working against us being together and I'm trying to accept that.

But seeing her in front of me crying like that hurts me too. And hearing her confess her love to me, just made me hurt even more.

We just can't seem to get over our differences and find a common ground.

I tried to keep up a straight face but seeing her weep, just broke me. I was angered by how much we were hurting because of LOVE.

"Say something? You want me to say something?

What do you want me to say, Becky? you just keep giving me mixed emotion all the time.

You're begging me now but the next second, you might just be chasing me out of your house, telling your bodyguard to throw me out.

I get it that you're trying to protect me. But what good would that do you if you just end up losing me for good?

Honestly Becky, I can't believe you have the nerve to come here after that stunt you pulled in your house. And you dare ask me to say something.

What do you expect me to say?" I yelled in anger.

She stood up and wiped her ever flowing tears.

"I'm sorry okay?" She said  "I didn't mean to do that. I was just looking out for you" she explained defending her actions

"Becky I can take care of myself. I don't need you making decisions for me? Just leave Becky, maybe that will be for the best.

"You're asking me to leave? I don't get it. Why am I the bad guy here?

Everything I've done, I've done just to protect you. Why are you angry with me? Why am I being yelled at for trying to help you?" Becky's screamed in frustration

"I don't need your protection or your help Becky. I can take care of myself. You don't need to worry about me"

(scoffs) "I don't need to worry about you" I guess you would say that. You don't know how it feels to love someone, you'd do everything possible to protect that person Freen. That's what Love is"

"Even if it means losing that person in the process? Damn it Becky, you can't take all the responsibility of protecting me on yourself. If you keep going about it this way, you'll end up losing whatever is left of us.

Also..." I said moving slowly towards her. I got too close to her and She felt awkward, pulling backwards with every approaching step of mine until her back was against the wall

"You keep saying that you love me and that you're trying to protect me but...     not even once have you shown me what your love feels like.

Why don't you show me what your love feels like" I teased moving my face closer to hers.