22

BECKY'S POV

I was having lunch when Freen stormed into the house. Obviously I knew why.

"Becky, we need to talk about something" Freen said to me while pacing up and down.

"FREEN calm down and sit down. I already know what happened but you shouldn't have said that to them.

You shouldn't have told them that we're not a couple and that we've never had sex. That will just lead to more gossips" I explained

"How did you know about that? I'm literally just entering the house and I said that less than five minutes ago.

How did you get the news so fast? Answer me Becky" Freen screamed, still pacing around restlessly.

"Okay! Okay!! stop screaming. I have my sources and they told me what you said to those students." I explained but she just got more angry.

"So you're telling me that you knew about students calling me your sex slave and you kept quiet about it? You could have said something or did something. But you just kept quiet about it"

"I was working up a plan but now I'll have to change my strategy since you came clean about us. But don't worry, I'll take care of everything.

We just have to prove that we're dating."

"But I just told everyone that..."

"It doesn't matter. Action speaks louder than words. If our actions are believable, nobody will remember what you said.

But we have to make them believe. And the only way to make them believe is for you to really see me as your girlfriend.

And believe me, every student will see it through your eyes."

"Fine. So how are we going to do that?" Freen asked

"Take off your clothes."

"What??? What do you mean by that." She asked in shock

"This is what I mean. Who would believe that we're dating if you get so defensive about showing me your body.

Come on Freen baby, don't be shy. Just do it." I teased her more.

I knew that she wouldn't do it but it doesn't hurt for a girl to try.

But surprisingly, she started unbuttoning her top. I stared in shock. I have already calculated all her steps and I thought she'll never undress in front of me.

"Sweetie, do you like what you see?" FREEN asked as she takes off her top.

FREEN? Fre.. Freen... What are you doing? Why are you taking off your your clothes?" I asked before remembering that I asked her to do it.

I became unease. FREEN knows how to make me shiver. No matter my power, Freen knows how to get me on my knees.

She walked up to me and sat down on the side stool in front of me so seductively.

She slowly pulled me in and kissed me. Soon, she left side stool and climbed on top of me in the couch.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked Freen after pulling away with all difficulty in the world.

You said I should make it believable that we're girlfriend and girlfriend. And that is what I'm doing." She said between kisses and taking off my top.

And suddenly she stopped."DON'T STOP PLEASE!!!" I was screaming inside my head.

"Did I make you believe that we're girlfriend and girlfriend now?" She asked.

"Seriously? Why did you stop Freen" I kept screaming in my head

I cleared my throat and replied her; "YES!! Yes you're really convincing." I said pleading deeply for her to continue but she was get off me.

I want her to continue. Should I tell her not to stop?

NO!! That will make me look weak. So I just gave up. I wish she would understand what I want.

"What's wrong Becky? Why are you making that face?" She asked smiling. Know exactly what is going on in my head.

It's crazy that we can read each other without trying.

"Nothing. I'm not making any face." I said in my defense knowing fully well that she knows I'm just lying.

"Do you want me to continue? Did you like it?" I Said as she continued smiling. I knew that she was teasing me.

She almost burst into laughter before turning around to walk away.

"WAIT!! Don't go." I said finally accepting defeat.

She turned back around and walked up to me.

She slowly leaned towards my ear and said. "I want you so fucking much"

I just became more wet. She slowly kissed my ear and continued on my lips.

We made out of a while and then we had the best sex of my life.

It was the most vulnerable that I've ever been and Freen is the only one I trust to see my weak side.

The truth is that we don't talk about it but we care deeply about each other and we both know how the other feels.

We were deeply in love with each other. Freen knows that I love her deeply and I know that she feels the same way about me.

It was an unspoken love between us. We're pretending to be dating but we both wish we weren't pretending.

To be continued...