25

BECKY'S POV

I have always gone to parties with a partner, but this is the first time that I'm going with someone that I really saw as a partner.

For a moment there, I was scared that she was going to say "NO" because she seemed really angry but I'm happy that we came to an understanding.

The students of Wellington Gold University are shallow minded. They don't see love as strength but as a weakness and so I didn't want to tell them about how I truly felt about Freen.

Instead, I made Freen and I, a power couple in their eyes. By making them see my power as well as Freen's sexiness as power

*****************************

That night, we got ready and headed to the party. Freen was so stunning. I couldn't even take my eyes off her for one second.

It was so clear that I was head over heels for this girl. And the moment we stepped into the arena, all eyes were on us.

I was so proud my girl. Her beautiful was unexplainable and she didn't need money, Fame or power to capture the hearts of everyone present.

My head was above the clouds. I was spreading my wings like a peacock, feelings so proud of my sexy and stunning girlfriend.

I just wanted to hold her in my arms. Maybe someone will steal her away, if I let go for even a second because of how beautiful she looked.

I took her by the hand to the dance floor, as the music started.

I held on to her waist and she reciprocated by placing her hands on my shoulders.

I pulled her closer as the music slowly pierced through our souls. We were in sync and it was evident that our feelings were heightened.

And she hugged me tightly and I hugged her even tighter. Both our bodies and souls were so in love.

"I love you Freen" I said out of the blue.

I couldn't keep it hidden inside anymore. I wanted her to know how I feel about her.

She gently pulled away and stared at me silently. She smiled slightly and pulled me slowly into her embrace again.

"You've never said that to me before." She whispered into my ears

"Really? I don't think so. I must have said it many times. I say it whenever I set my eyes on you." I defended myself

She chuckled and said; "No Becky, you haven't said it before. You've always thought of it but you've never said it out loud.

And know know what Becky? This is our first night out together but all I can think about is having you all to myself.

Tell me, do VIPs get a room to themselves at this party?" She asked as she grabbed my neck and licked my ear seductively.

My body became excited. I wanted her too.

"Oh! Of course sweetheart, I do.

So.. would you like to see the inside of my VIP bedroom." I asked

She nodded and I took her by the hand and we headed up stairs.

Everyone stared as I took Freen up stairs. But we didn't care because at that point, Freen and I were in a different world.

A beautiful world inhabited by just the both of us.

The moment I opened the bedroom door, Freen pinned me against the wall.

She wanted me so badly and I wanted her just as much.

She pinned me to the wall and started kissing me passionately. And undoing my grown aggressively.

She just wanted to consume me whole and she was going for what she wants.

Unlike the previous time, where I could sense a lot of awkwardness coming from her.

"Freen slow down, I'm not going anywhere." I said and she stopped.

She chuckled and said. "I'm sorry, I've just wanted to kiss you all night. And so I'm a lot excited."

"Kiss me? Are you sure that that's all you want to do?" I asked, teasing her.

"Come on tell me, what else do you want to do to me? What are you dreaming about doing to me right now?" I asked while loosening her belt.

My hand slide right into her panties and she was wet as the bottom of a ship.

Freely, my middle finger went right into her and she let out a soft moan and grab my neck and waist, pulling me into herself.

She started kissing my neck and then returned to my lips. All the while breathing heavily and letting out moans as my finger kept playing inside her Vagina.

Soon, I stopped and started unbuttoning her top.

She waited impatiently and the moment I was done, she lifted me up from the floor to herself.

I hugged her with both arms and feet as we continued kissing and moving toward the bed.

She sat down on the bed with me on top of her as we continued kissing.

She took off her trousers and pulled my hips closer to her as I slowly moved back and forth on top of her.

Few moments later, she carried me up and laid me on the bed and gently took of my underwear and went in for a close view.

That mouth has said a lot of things but at that moment, I knew the real potential of that mouth.

The combination of her tongue and finger playing with my Vagina, took me to an entirely different world of pleasure.

And as she went on, my breath became heavier and I moaned louder.

As her tongue played around my clitoris and her finger moving back and forth inside if me,the feelings of pleasure intensified throughout my body.

My legs were shaking and I couldn't catch my breath anymore. I grabbed her by the hair and my foot moved through her back as I let out a really loud moan.

I took few seconds to catch my breath and then I laughed really loud with my left hand running through my hair.

It was the best multiple orgasms of the century and I was really happy and so much I love with this person.

She came up to me, while I was still laughing and kissed me on the lips and then on my forehead.

She knew I was really happy and I know she was happy too.

She laid down next to me, and cuddled me like a baby.

I've always wanted to be in charge but with Freen, I loved it more being the baby and she being my daddy.

"I love you too Becky. Not even in my wildest dream did I ever think I'd say those words to you.

I don't know when it happened, I just realized that I'm so in love with you." Freen said, kissing my shoulder as she spooned me from behind.

We laid down there and soon after, we went into the bathtub and had the best bath of my life.

We never returned back to the party. I mean the party we had in the room was way fun than the one that happened downstairs, so it was a gain to us.

We slept through the night there and returned to our hostel the next morning.

To be continued....