8

BECKY'S POV

I moved in again to kiss her and this time, our lips actually touched but she didn't respond.

She wanted to kiss me too, but she was trying to prove that she doesn't have sexual feelings for me which was a lie known to me .

I pulled away and decided to forget about everything.

"Fine you're right. It was just a stupid kiss to prove our fake relationship to our neighbours." I said turning around to leave being sad

But she stopped me and pulled me in for a proper kiss. This time, she put her hands on my waist pulling me to herself as she kissed me passionately.

I responded and soon her hands were moving allover my body.

She turned us around pinning me to the wall and started kissing my neck with both of her hands firming gripping my shoulder blades.

Her body tightly against mine while I moaned in pleasure.

Soon she took her hands down and started unzipping my shorts while I unbuttoned her top.

But then she stopped and said;

"Becky, we shouldn't do this."

At this point, I wanted her so badly. I was too wet and horny for her to be giving me any breathing space at all

I would beg for it if that's what she wants.

"Why not? We both want to do it. I won't hold it against you and I'll keep it to myself even when we get back home.

I mean, it would be a shame if anyone came to know that I had sex with a lowlife."

"Thanks for telling me that this is a mistake." She said as she withdrew herself from me because I called her a lowlife.

I need to do something. Stupid Becky, is that how people beg for something.

I must act fast and smart before she totally decides not to do it with me anymore.

I held her hands and said; "I'm sorry. Let's just pretend that I didn't call you a lowlife. Please.

Something good is going on here so let's not fight."

She stared for a while and became even more convinced that we shouldn't do it.

"Freen please, come on!! don't be like this. I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. Why are you holding it against me?" I said being sad that she wants us to stop.

My plan was to make her beg for my touch. To crave having sex with me but it just backfired because now, I'm the one begging.

To be continued